Vikki's Lipsy Dress Journey

I'm not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. I've been good all week apart from the sandwich but tonight i've gone and blown it. I've been so busy today and not even had time to eat all day but i didn't even notice, hubby was at my mums sorting her electrics so i've had to do everything here and still not feeling 100% so by the time he got home at 9.30pm i'd not cooked anything and hubby suggested dominos and i agreed......why??? I'm sat here feeling sick as a dog and guilty as hell, so mad at myself yet again. It seems since i've been doing this diary i've been worse than ever. Maybe I should stop.

put 2lbs on, expected worse if i'm honest as was in bed for 3 days pretty much with the op. I'm aiming big this week.

Thanks hun, feeling much better today. Stayed on track and done some exercise, I WILL have a good loss this week!!!xxx

Woop

Yay, I lost 3.5lbs this week :party0049:. I've had a mixed week, been on antibiotics which have made me completely starving all week, I've coped by trying to stick to super free snacks like melon and strawberries. I did slip off the wagon a couple of times i'm not going to lie but on the whole I've been good and controlled.

I've bought lots of veg to make some yummy super free soups to warm and fill me up this week so I'm going to have a cooking session tomorrow.I've also got one of my friends who is on SW coming round with her 8 week old son in the morning so looking forward to that.

I WILL have another good week this week, determind to get my 1.5st shiney even if it kills me, going to go on the wii lots (just dance and the wii fit) and also starting back at body pump and zumba a week on monday. I'm taking control of the FAT!!!!

So far this week

I've been really good all week, not gone over my syns, had lots of super free, made a super scrummy superfree soup from scratch, been on Just Dance and my Wii Fit so I decided to get on the scales this morning (I know I shouldn't) :booboo: and they say I've put on 3lbs and thats 1st thing in the morning.:argh: FFS my body is so out of sync its untrue!!

I'm going to stick to salads and superfree for the rest of the week and only have about 5 syns a day and do Zumba monday night before WI and hopefully something will come of it, I NEED 2lbs this week to get my 1.5 stone shiney!!!

I think from today I'm also going to do a food diary, I'll stick it in on this thread, then if I'm going wrong people can give me some pointers, no point asking my consultant as she's keeps getting Syn values wrong :confused:

I WILL SHIFT 2LBS (WELL 5 NOW IF MY SCALES ARE RIGHT) BY TUESDAY

ZUMBA

OMG I went to Zumba for the first time last night and absolutely loved it it was soo much fun. Didn't feel like a workout just a load of girls dancing away and making fun of themselves, but boy did i sweat lol (nice).

I forgot I was going to put my food diary down on here, I'll try and remember to start it tonight. I've been really good all week but got on the scales this morning so I kinda know what to expect before WI and it said I'd put on 1lb from last WI, I was wearing a really thick jumper though, we'll just have to see. I know I won't get the 2lbs I was hoping for for my 1.5 stone though, so frustrating as I've done loads of body magic this week with walking the up hill 3 mile treck to the retail park, doing just dance and Wii fit all week and then Zumba last night. Hopefully it will show up next week and I'll have a good loss fingers crossed. We can but hope, my weight fluctuates so much even in a day I can go up and down by 4lbs.

Well the WI result was.............1lb off woo, thats better then my scales said. I'm aiming big for next week would be chuffed to get SOTW and my 1.5st (on sw).

I've got a cold coming, its started today all in my sinuses, feel yukky, not going to let that stop me though. I've also got a big night out this weekend but going to try and stick to 5 syns a day so if I go slightly over with the drinkies on sat it won't hurt too much.

Right my food on EE for today has been............

Grapes
Apple
250ml Milk (HexA)
Chocolate and Orange Hi Fi Bar (HexB)
4 x percy pig M&S Sweets (WI night treat 6 syns)
couple of nibbles at meeting's cook off (approx 3 syns, probably less)
Orange + dark choc muller light
Carbonara:-
Spaghetti
Fat free fromage frais
egg
bacon with fat removed
Mushrooms
Parmasan (1.5 syns)

So used both healthy extras and and 10.5 syns

Also going to start tracking my body magic.

Day 1 = 30 mins on Wii fit

I AM GOING TO DO WELL THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not believe its 2.30pm and I've just realised I've not had any breakfast or lunch! I've had a couple of handfuls of grapes and an apple. Ooooppsss!! I'm not feeling hungry at all, I think it must be this cold thats taken over thats made me lose my appitite, my head feels like its going to explode and my throat is so sore. I think I might do some scrambled eggs on toast to use my HexB in a mo, I'll do my food diary this evening after tea. I've also got to do my meal plan for the week so I can do the food shopping tomorrow. I lost last weeks meal plan so I've just been using up the meat we'd got in the freezer.

I've not taken anything out the freezer for tea tonight yet so will have to pop to the shops later and pick something up to cook whilst hubby is at college. I think I fancy fish tonight and hubby hates fish so he'll probably have pizza or something.

I was lying in bed last night thinking how I can boost my weight loss and I've decided to try a couple of red days a week to try and limit my carbs, I think my problem at the moment is every main meal is full of carbs like rice, pasta or potatoes so if I can cut these out a couple of times a week surely that will show on the scales won't it?? Well thats my thinking anyway, that combined with 5 syns a day and lots of body magic will hopefully show up on the scales next tuesday........fingers crossed!!!

Todays food

SO here is my food for today....

2 x apples
grapes
4 x wholegrain crackerbread (HexB)
Dairylea triangles (HexA)
Chicken Mugshot
Uncle bens chicken rice (2.5 syns)
Plum tomatoes
1 percy pig sweet (1.5 syns)
Milk in cuppas (3 syns)
Mullerlight

I've felt completely rubbish today and not hungry enough to cook proper meals. I know its not been a healthy day as such but I've still only had 7 syns. Considering I've been craving rubbish snacks all day like crisps I think I've done ok. Just want this cold to do one. Its almost that time of the month again too so think that may also be adding to the cravings, I will not give in to them though!!

I'm doing my meal plans for the week now but struggling with a couple meals for red days, anyone got any good recipies (cheap and easy as poss pls)?

Still feeling rubbish today, throat feels like I've swallowed sandpaper and head is full of cold :( boo me! I've been out for lunch today too but I've still stayed on track. My food diary today.......

2 x weetabix (HexB)
250ml Milk (HexA)
small 5oz Steak with fat removed
Mushrooms
Small plain jacket pot
Peas
Apple
Muller light
Pork Ragu:-
Extra lean Pork Mince
Chopped tomatoes
Mushrooms
Onion
Garlic
Rice
Curly Wurly (6 syns)
did have a few nibbles for Skyes garlic bread with her lunch as she didn't eat it, not sure on Syn value so counted 8 just to be sure so thats both healthy extras and 14 syns today. No exercise, just felt too rough :(

I'm just happy I've stayed on track considering how rubbish I've felt and the fact that mother nature turned up last night. I could easily have had burger and chips for lunch today, been tempted by all the naughty offers in the supermarket when doing the food shopping this afternoon and scoffed the choccy in hubby's pack up supplies tonight but I've not done any of it so I'm mega proud of myself!! I have allowed myself a curly wurly though but I think I deserved it!

well done for staying on track when you dont feel well, its always the hardest part!!! Sounds like a yummy day thats for sure!!! xx

oh and i have a really yummy recipe for chicken curry which you might like...you can make it as spicy or mild as you like and its totally free on EE. and of course...SW chips!! xx

I went out on saturday night and went a bit mad and had a load of syns on the sunday to shift the hangover, which didn't really work. It was only the 3rd time I've been out since having my daughter and I don't usually drink so I was rather tipsy to say the least!!

I went mantal at zumba on monday to try and shift it and managed to maintain on tuesday which I was very pleased about considering the fail at the weekend.

Now I just can't get back on track. All my meals etc have been fine but I've yet again got to the evenings and reached for the rubbish, I've had mince pies and chocolate every night since tuesday. I've not filed in my food diary all week so I don't think that helps, if i've not written it down, I've not had it iykwim. I'm going to do tons of body magic and have no syns for the rest of the week to make up for it. What the hell is wrong with me?? I have no idea why I can't stick to this, it must be boredom, I absolutely love my daughter but being at home all day isn't helping but then again I don't think I eat or drink enough during the day, MUST TRY HARDER.

GGRRR So cross with myself!!!!!

oh and i have a really yummy recipe for chicken curry which you might like...you can make it as spicy or mild as you like and its totally free on EE. and of course...SW chips!! xx

Ooohhh sounds yummy, could I have the recipie please hunny?? How is your daughter now after her fall? xxx

Getting back on track once u slip is so hard!! Think of ur fav sw recipe to have that's what helps me!

Been doin sw for 4 years almost but 2 yrs wasn't on track! And I only just found that for me to get back on track I think of my goal! I want and need to lose 4stone for July. I want to do it for health n look good for someone for first time since having my son but mostly to try for baby number 2 with my new partner. Even if it means we have 3 kids between us lol I really want another baby so that goal helps me as I want to be at target and then try for a baby so I kno i'm healthy.

But also I have a day of foods I like such as bacon and frylight egg sarni on wholemeal bread. Then I have pasta in sauce with spinach and broccolli and cheese on top then for tea something yum yum!!!!! Like a filling syn free curry it spag bol! And I still have room for all 15 syns!!! For some low syn crisps options and a cheeky custard cream :)

Works for me :) thought I would share xxx

Ooohhh sounds yummy, could I have the recipie please hunny?? How is your daughter now after her fall? xxx

Oh shes fine thanks....you know how resiliant kids are! She had a proper "egg" on her head for a couple of days but is absolutly fine now :)

Right ok...recipe is as follows....:

This serves 4

Spray frying pan with fry light
Add 2 chopped onions, 1 deseeded chopped green chilli (leave out if too spicy for you) 2 teaspoons grated garlic, 2tsp grated Ginger (I use ground Ginger and it's fine). Stir fry 4-5 mins

Add 1lb diced chicken breasts and 3-4 tbsp mild or medium curry powder mix well and stir fry 3-4 mins

Add tin chopped toms, 1tsp sweetner, 100ml chicken stock made with chicken bovril and bring to boil. Cover and lower heat cooking gently fir 30-35 mins until chicken cooked and tender

Season well with salt and pepper and stir in chopped fresh coriander and mint ( I never do this as it keeps cost down). If you want to make it less spicy (i do this for my daughter) then add in a spoonful of natural yoghurt. Make sure you DONT put this in while the curry is "bubbling"..otherwise it will curdle!!

xx

Bubbles Mmmm that sounds yummy, will definately give it a go!! Glad your daughter is ok!

Leeanne, I know exactly what you mean, sometimes the urge just takes over my motivation. I too want to be at target before trying to conceive again. I don't want to feel as much as a mess next time. I hope you can get to goal soon and start baby making again.

Evand 048, I'm doing ok at the moment thanks, I've had my WI tonight and I lost 1lb I'm chuffed with that, after my rant on here and little binge I got back on track with lots of body magic on the Wii Fit and Zumba and stuck with 5 syns a day and luckily it worked out.

Back on it this week, hoping for a good loss as I've got a xmas party the following week.

Hope you are all ok and doing well. xxx

I feel so ill today! I was really sick at 1am so didn't sleep well last night and I've had a bad tummy all day, I wish hubby could come home from work to look after our daughter so I can lie down, feel so drained. Don't think I'll be eating today, I had a bowl of oat so simple earlier to try and warm me up but it went straight through me so avoiding food til I feel better. I hope my daughter doesn't get it!! :(

Back