Vikki's Lipsy Dress Journey

Aww hun i hope your daughter gets better soon :) Dont even worry about going off track, no one could stay on track in these situations! xxx

Thanks for your support girls. We came out of hospital on friday night after she'd managed to keep food down all day so that was a huge relief. She was completely back to her normal happy lively self by sunday.

I've had weigh in today and really expected a bad result on the scales after everything last week but to my huge surprise I managed to lose 0.5lbs and finally got my club 10 to boot, the week befores 100% must have paid off, just got to be as good this week to make up for last week and hope it doesn't catch up with me!! I'd like to get 2lbs off this week to get my 2 stone!

I've had a pretty good week this week, well its far better than last week but thats not hard. I did have a slight booboo on thursday when the pork mince hadn't defrosted and had nothing else in so ended up having junk but touch wood I've compensated for it the rest of the week by doing extra exercise and eating lots of superfree and less syns.

My OH and I have been argueing quite a bit lately and I don't get much time for myself being a stay at home mum so last night I looked at my local gym timetable and decided to try body combat class at 9am today, I woke up this morning thinking oh no I can't be bothered but actually kicked myself into gear and went and I'm so glad I did! Man was it tough, I was panting after only 10 mins and wondered how I was going to make it though the next 50 mins but I did and I felt so proud and energised at the end of it!!

We also battered against the wind for a walk this afternoon, we always like to go for a family walk on a sunday even if its just for 30 mins to get some fresh air. I've got Zumba tomorrow night too so I really hope it helps and I can get my 2 stone award!! I had a sneaky WI this morning after my class and it said on my scales I've lost 0.5lbs from last tuesdays SW scales and my scales are usually a lb or so above their scales so fingers crossed I'm close. Only time will tell, WI tuesday...eeekkkk (fingers crossed please ladies lol)

Woohoo, i did it, 2lbs off this week and finally get my 2st award!! well chuffed, I want my 2.5 stone in the next 4 weeks, can I do it? Hope so!!

I'm not expecting a loss this week! Its totm so craving chocolate and feel really bloated. I missed my gym class this morning too, I woke up 10 mins after it had started :(

Still got Zumba tomorrow night so that might help, fingers crossed!! If i get a maintain tuesday I'll be happy so still on for my free week for club 10....

Hi hun!

You are doing so well! I've really enjoyed reading your posts, its getting me motivated! I really need to do some more exercise, Zumba sounds like a lot of fun, I'm going to have to find a class in my area.

But yes, well done, you are doing amazingly well! :D

love, Lucy x

Aww thanks Lucy, I'm pleased I've motivated someone!! Zumba is brill I'd definately recommend it! Its such a laugh but you really work up a sweat too! I also like body pump and body combat too but i don't get to go to those every week, depends on finances etc.

I've been a lot more focused since I've been doing more exercise, don't get me wrong I still have bad days but I try to have less of them now. I also find doing zumba the night before WI helps, I don't think I've had a gain when I've done zumba the night before bit like last chance workout on the biggest loser hehe. (Just watch me have a gain tomorrow now I've said that)

WI tomorrow afternoon, really hope I don't get a gain!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

You should!! Let me know what you think when you do??

I'm really pleased, I lost 0.5 lbs!! I really felt as though I'd gained with it being my totm I was feeling so bloated.

I've decided this week I'm going to try and drink more water, I don't drink anywhere near enough and my skin is really starting to feel it, it might help witht the weight loss too. I am also going to try 2 new recipies this week, getting bored of my usual meals now, will post any I really like.

Here's to a good focused week!! I'd love to get 4lbs this week to hit my feb target but I know thats being very ambitious, damn february being a short month lol, wish me luck xxx

Aw well done hun!! Fab! Good luck for your Feb target too!

Ah yes, let me know about the recipes. I tried smash pizza this week and I loved it! Yum.

I wish one of my friends would come to Zumba with me, bit scared to go it alone! Might try and recruit haha

Lucy xx

I go to zumba with a friend, I would go on my own now if she couldn't make it though. I go to body combat on my own but thats only a small class so I feel ok. I bet you'll find someone who will go with you!!

Haven't posted for a while, mainly cos I was too ashamed of myself! :mad: My * weeks have been every other week for the past few months due to my stupid pill which has really messed me up, craving rubbish etc. I hadn't worked out it was down to this until last week, well I wondered why I'd been having so many bad cravings lately which 99% of the time I don't surcome too, but last weekend and the week before it finally beat me and I was awful, giving into cravings left right and centre and it didn't stop the cravings only made it worse. Then I came on first thing weds morning and it hit me as to why I've been wanting rubbish all the time, hense booking a doctors appontment to sort this out and see if I can change my pill to make things settle down.

I didn't go to weigh in on tuesday cos I knew i'd been so bad and would have gained, weighed myself weds morning and it said I'd gained 5.5lbs :cry:(although my scales are usually around a lb heavier then my sw scales)

Anyway I've kept my syns low, had lots of superfree and superspeed and also done at least 40 mins exercise a day and lots of sit ups and touch wood my scales say I've only gained 0.5 lbs, I'm still on too so fingers crossed by next weeks WI I will have a loss again.

I'm actually going to a different group to WI a day early and go tomorrow morning cos its hubbys birthday on tuesday (usual WI day) so will see what the damage is from that horrible week. Hopefully I've rectified the situation lol. I really don't know why I do it to myself. I'm just weak.

I think I'm going to start a food diary on the food diary subforum to keep me more focused and try and update that everyday, so if I've not posted on here for a while that will be why. Just give me a shout if you want to see how I'm doing or find my food diary over there. I'll still try and update this periodically.

Just read this back and don't think it makes much sense lol sorry for the waffle!

Thanks hun

Well I lost half a pound yesterday, I'll take that thanks very much. I'm still on so any loss is gratefully received lol.

Sticking to it 100% this week I'd love to lose between 4 & 6lbs, that would be amazing, i could get my 2.5 stone award then hehe. I'm trying to do at least 40 mins exercise every day so that will hopefully help!!

THIS WEEK WILL BE A GOOD WEEK!!!

Half a pound off again this week, its slow going atm :(
I've really got to step things up, I just seem to be stuck at this weight, need a big loss to get things going again, aiming for 4lbs this week, lets see what happens

I know exactly how you feel hun. Mine has slowed right down hence why ive bought just dance 2 and the wii sports resorts...my body seems to react well to exercise (tho not always in the first week). Hoping for better weather soon so i can go lots of walks. Have u upped your water intake? I heard that can help so im giving that a shot! Fed up of just 0.5lb and 1lb losses!! xx

I keep meaning to drink more water but I just forget :( I'm trying to exercise more, I've just ordered the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels so hopefully that will arrive soon and kick things up a notch. Hope yours picks up too xxx

Back