Vikki's Lipsy Dress Journey

Ohhh nooo the sicky bug :( hope it passes soon. Try to steer clear of dairy if ur hungry. Dry toast or crackers and clear soups such as chicken noodle etc hunny xxx

Thanks hunny, feel much better now. I've had heniz tomato soup tonight (family tradition from when I was younger when we were poorly mum always got us that and original lucozade but I daren't have any lucozae lol) and thats all I've had apart from the porridge this morning. Fingers crossed it stays down. I don't feel sick anymore which is good.

I've decided I'm buying a 3 month gym membership at the gyn down the road with my christmas money. Its £100 and if I use it 3 times a week I'll more than get my monies worth. I can only do a 3 month one as we're moving to devon at some point next year but not sure when exactly yet, depends on hubby's work.

Anyways, need to get to bed.

Night all x

I'm much better hunny thanks it didn't last long, I've not been on for a few days, hubby has been hogging the laptop for his college work.

The bug seemed to have helped with the loss this week. 3.5lbs off at WI tonight!! Not that I would like the bug again.

I've got a christmas meal on thursday night but I'm going to be extra good this week to make up for it, I won't be drinking either so that will keep the syns down. I've only got 1.5 lbs to go til my core ten and the next stone bracket and 3.5 for next shiney so hoping for a good week next week. Fingers crossed.

Ooops, I've been so rubbish and not updated on here for weeks. Mainly down to my awful December weight wise. I hope everyone had a good christmas. I gained 4.5lbs through the whole of December, parties, meals, christmas and New year and a holiday in Devon any other time I'd be upset but I enjoyed every moment so I'm not. First WI back on track tonight and I've lost 3lbs. Had a few moments of weakness as had flu and couldn't cook for 2 days but didn't seem to do any harm thankfully. I'm on it 100% now and will try and do Wii Fit every day. I'm aiming for 7lb loss a month. I've got a wedding in April and a dress in my wardrobe thats tight when I sit down so for that to be lose would be a bonus.

I'm going to take progress pics this week too and once a month from now on. I need to be slim, I will be slim! I can do this!!

I really like reading your diary here!
Well done with only a 4.5lb gain... Christmas/NY is so difficult to be healthy and, just think, a couple of weeks on the Wii and on plan and you'll have lost it and then some!

x

I really like reading your diary here!
Well done with only a 4.5lb gain... Christmas/NY is so difficult to be healthy and, just think, a couple of weeks on the Wii and on plan and you'll have lost it and then some!

x

Thanks hun. Good luck on your journey, your start weight is so close to what mine was, i'm sure you'll do fab!!

My leader said in one of the meetings around Christmas "remember its not what you eat between christmas and new year its what you eat between new year and christmas that matters" One lady put on 10lbs the week before christmas, she'd had 3 christmas parties that week. I'm just glad I only gained 4.5 throughout all of december and only got 1.5lbs until thats gone, which I will do this week.

I'm 3 lbs off my club 10, I'd like to think I can get that this week, my 2 stone award would be nice too but thats 5lbs away.

Doing well so far this week.

Yesterday for breakfast I had a muller light (felt a bit quesey)

For lunch I had homemade leek and potato soup with wholemeal bread (was nom nom nom)

Dinner was Beef Stir Fry. Don't think hubby liked it though as he left half of his.

Had a few tortilla chips which I've worked out to be around 12 syns.

Today so far I've had beans on toast for breakfast, I'm having chicken salad for lunch and salmon with new pots and brocolli for tea, can't wait!!

I've also stocked up on loads of fruit, I've got strawberries, melon, cherries, kiwi fruit, apples and grapes. MMMMmmm

I'm just watching Mondays one born every minute and OMG that woman can scream! I'm glad I didn't scream that loud. There was a woman having her second baby when I was in and she screamed the place down, the midwives kept sniggering, I think they have to laugh when people are like that or they'd cry, they must have constant headaches too!!

My daughters having a nap and I really should be on the Wii but I'm exhausted from her waking me up so early, I will go on it tonight!!

Thanks Bubbles, I was really chuffed and surprised really.

Been really good so far this week.

Yesterday I had:

Beans on toast for breakfast (HEB)
Chicken Salad for Lunch
Simply Salmon with lemon and herb butter with new pots and broccoli for tea.
A vanilla muller light, grapes and melon for snacks.
Milk in tea and coffee (HEA)
Syns were 2 for I can't believe its not butter light and 5.5 for mayo with salad, didn't realise I only had full fat mayo left.

Today so far I've had:

Chicken salad with new pots for lunch
Cherries and grapes.
Mayo (less than 1 tbsp) = 5 syns

For tea I'm having chorizo pasta = 5 syns
so that will be 10 syns for the day and may have a hot choc whilst watching new greys anatomy box set with hubby tonight. Bliss

I don't know what it is, maybe its that I've set my mini goals at 7lbs a month but I'm feeling so much more focused and motivated this year, now i've got over my flu. I hope it continues.

I've still not taken my progress pics, will try and remember and get hubby to take tonight.

Last edited:
vixmania41999 said:
Thanks Bubbles, I was really chuffed and surprised really.

Been really good so far this week.

Yesterday I had:

Chicken Salad for Lunch
Simply Salmon with lemon and herb butter with new pots and broccoli for tea.
A vanilla muller light, grapes and melon for snacks.
Milk in tea and coffee (HEA)
Syns were 2 for I can't believe its not butter light and 5.5 for mayo with salad, didn't realise I only had full fat mayo left.

Today so far I've had:

Chicken salad with new pots for lunch
Cherries and grapes.
Mayo (less than 1 tbsp) = 5 syns

For tea I'm having chorizo pasta = 5 syns
so that will be 10 syns for the day and may have a hot choc whilst watching new greys anatomy box set with hubby tonight. Bliss

I don't know what it is, maybe its that I've set my mini goals at 7lbs a month but I'm feeling so much more focused and motivated this year, now i've got over my flu. I hope it continues.

I've still not taken my progress pics, will try and remember and get hubby to take tonight.

Go you! I'm going to be taking a starting pic this weekend. Eugh.

X

Lost 2.5lbs this week. Really pleased, only 0.5 to my club 10, 1.5 for my own mini target of 7lbs a month and 2.5 to my 2 stone. Hope I can do the same again next week :D

Just had fajitas for tea as a treat. Stayed just within my syns too.

I'm loving SW right now!! I really want a hot choc, might treat myself it is WI day afterall. My daughter is teething at the moment and waking up between 3.30am and 5am and not going back to sleep until her nap much later when I've got things to do and I'm so tired, its really wearing me out. I hope they stop giving her grief soon!! When I got up with her this morning I really wanted to have chocolate for a sugar rush to try and keep me awake but didn't, go me, I think I deserve a hot choc tonight before bed instead hehe.

Anyways I also need to plan my weekly meals before bed.

Night folks xxxxxxx

Well done!! Excellent loss!

X

The weight is really coming off you just now, JEALOUS!! lol. Your so lucky, i tend to just be 1lb or so lol.

My daughter keeps waking up too and its so tempting to just nip to the fridge and get something to perk you up since its the dead of night, like you im resisting...or im grabbing a handful of grapes on my way past the fruitbowl. least they are free lol!! xx

snap with the grapes lol, my asda didn't have any red grapes though yesterday when I did the food shop and I'm not as keen on green ones.

The only reason it seems like its coming off now is cos I've got a lot more to lose than you have chick, plus its been so up and down over the past few months as I've not put 100% in, now I'm trying harder its seems to be paying off (fingers crossed).

Well I've well and truely gone off track!!!

Didn't get to group on Tuesday as my daughter was throwing up all day, then we ordered pizza when we finally got her in bed as we were both exhausted.

Yesterday was a complete nightmare. She was no better in the morning, she'd not been sick all night but within about 10 mins of being up and having a couple of sips of water it all came back up (sorry tmi), the hadn't had any wet nappies for hours and was so drowsy we took her to the docs who refered her to the hospital. They started her on a fluid challenge to see if they could get her to keep it down and get her blood sugar up as it was far too low. About an hour later that all came back so she's been on IV fluid since. Needless to say my food choices yesterday consisted of 2 shop made sandwiches, one being chicken salad the other being cheese something as was all hubby could get and she wouldn't let me leave her.

She's been sick again already this morning and had the worst bum :( don't think we'll be going home any time soon. Worst but is I'm on my own all day today as hubbys work wouldn't let him take another days holiday so god knows when I'll get anything to eat or even a toilet break, she's so clingy which is not like her at all. Poor baby.

Sorry for the essay but yeah, I expect a gain this week. :(

Don't worry about it at all theres plenty of time for healthy eating when your back home. Hope your daughter feels better soon x

Ah hope your daughter feels better soon! She's your priority right now so just relax and get back on track when she's on the mend!

Back