Vikki's Lipsy Dress Journey

Thanks hun. Enjoy your drinkies, I'd love a drink right now but I really don't want to use the syns, saving all I can for tomorrow incase I go over. I'm cleaning all day at my sisters house tomorrow so that should burn some calories and count towards my body magic right? lol. Have a fab weekend xxx

Hope you had a lovely weekend! xx

It was great thanks hun, how was yours, hows your week going?

Well I did go over my syns over the weekend but I did so much body magic something must have worked as I managed to lose 3.5lbs today :D mega chuffed!!

That's awesome! Well done you! Xx
I'm having a great week so far. I'm still on a high after my epic loss (8lb!) on Monday! Have no idea how that happened!
And am off to Zumba on Thursday so cannot wait! Xx

Wow thats great, well done you! I lost 2.5 this week, 1.5 off 4 stone now fingers crossed it get that this week (3 st sw award) although I've been at my cousins birthday today and gone a little over my syns and I'm at a wedding away in manchester over the weekend so will be more difficult to count syns but going to try my best not drink and stick with salads and jacket potatoes for the rest of the week with lots of body magic and water. Fingers crosed. xxx

Have a great time! I do like that control SW gives you... You know that you're going to a wedding, so if you minimise your syns before and after you can keep a lid on it and still be heading for a decent result. Ace! Well done for your loss... You'll get your 4 st shiny in no time! Xx

Well I lost half a lb this week after a fab bank holiday weekend so thats -6.5 lbs in 3 weeks over easter and both bank holidays so pretty pleased with that. I expected a gain this week if I'm honest as I've had hectic week of events. Last weds was my cousins birthday and it was a big celebration as she had her 2nd kidney transplant at the beginning of the year so she had hired a hot tub and we all had pizza and a couple of wines, then fri I was at a street party for the royal wedding, on saturday wse were at a wedding up in manchester then saw my best friend in manchester on sunday so its been hard to stick to plan, I did indulge a little but tried to keep my body magic up and make wise choices and I didn't drink all weekend bar 1 glass of wine and the toast champers at the wedding, I also had very low syns monday and tuesday so that must have helped!! Back on it this week now, hoping for a good loss!!

Really need to up my body magic even more now to help change my shape for the holiday. I'm still on target for my gold award.

We've also been discussing trying for another baby towards the end of the summer so I want to lose as much as possible before then! Eeeek!! I'd love to be below 14 stone before ttc again.

Thanks Slinky65. I've still got a long way to go but I'll get there eventually, I'm not quitting this time until I'm at goal!!!

Well I lost half a pound this week after last weeks maintain! I was doing really well until we were invited to a friends for dinner saturday night. The meal wasn't too SW unfriendly, chicken wrapped in bacon with mash and loads of veg. It was the wine that scuppered things even though I only had about 4 glasses (yes I know about 24 syns) I felt so rough all day sunday! I'm such a lightweight since having my daughter as I rarely ever drink these days. We had a giggle and I enjoyed myself though so thats the main thing haha. Anyways after saturday I just couldn't get back into it. Fully comitted this week now though and I've planned all my meals, I've got to use the stuff I've got left in the cupboards and freezer as its the week before hubby gets paid and things are a little tight to say the least so its very little on the fruit and veg side this week :( will have to stick to my SS melon and strawberries and cross everything I can get a good loss, really need a good number to spur me on! Holiday in just over 10 weeks and I really want to lose at least another stone....Eeekk...

Oh and I forgot to mention, I decided it was time to spend my Next birthday vouchers from July last year to invest in some new tops as everything is hanging off me now and its not very flattering lol. I've not bought any new clothes since I started losing weight so you can imagine after losing almost 4 stone things are a little baggy I just didn't see the point in buying anything that will only fit me for a few weeks. Anyway most of my tops I already own are a size 22 so naturally I pick up a 20 in everything I want to try on and to my delight they were all too big :D I've had to buy 1 in the size 20 as the 18 was a little restrictive round the waist but its far too big round the back/bust area so my mum is taking it in for me as I just love the top, another is a size 16 and the best bit of all is the last one I bought is a size 14, I was so shocked I almost passed out in the changing rooms, it is a floaty top so more fabric but hubby said even the 12 would have fit!! I was so happy I could have kissed the shop assistant who was bringing me all the smaller sizes lol she was so lovely and helpful!! In total I probably tried on about 10 different tops and I had to go down to a 16 in most of them. I'll stop rambling now but I was so happy as you can probably tell.

Just noticed this post and had to congratulate on your great weight loss. It isn't easy when you are at home with a little one but you have proved that it can be done. There is no real time scale to losing weight-the main thing is to lose and keep it off by maintaining afterwards. Well done! I loved the feeling of needing a much lower size than I expected-hang on to that feeling as it will give you loads of motivation during any low or challenging periods. Good luck!x

Thanks Sarahelizabeth, you're absolutely right, its not how long it takes to get there, its getting there and not giving up and staying there when you do.

I found some pictures from when I'd just had my daughter today and I actually can't believe how much weight I've lost.I can actually almost see my collar bones now lol. I'm going to stick them on my fridge as a reminder of how far I've come.

I joining a new gym next week, its called pure gym and opens in June and the introductory offer if you join before it opens is £10 joining fee then £9.99 a month for 24 hour access, use of all the classes (including zumba, street dance and spinning :D ) and on site parking. I'm so excited at becomming a gym member again. Can't wait!!!

Well so far I've had a mixed week started off really well and then friday night had a few treats and went slightly over my syns. Had my neice's 2nd birthday party yesterday and had a little bit too much party food and then tea last night I made a yummy syn free chicken curry and had half a glass of wine and decided to try it with water to weaken it and it was surprisingly nice lol, Need to up my exercise again and have lots of superfree and superspeed to try and get a loss on tuesday.

Hope you're having a good weekend all xx

:woohoo: I'm now officially a fully fledged member of a gym again thanks to pure gym the low cost gym company. The new gym opens in Leicester in the 15th of June and I can't flipping wait!!! Hubby has joined up too, he wants to bulk up again and get his six pack back that he had when I met him :D He's still skinny and doesn't need to lose weight he just wants to build muscle and train for joining the RMR, he's also looking into becomming a personal trainer as he's already a qualified outdoor sports coach (would be great for me hehe) Shame we can't go together though as one of us will need to be at home with our daughter unless we can occasionally get a sitter.

I just want it to hurry up and open, the suspence is killing me already lol. My personal challenge will be to actually run on a treadmill, after a few weeks obviously. Previously when I've been a member of other gyms I've always said I'm never running on a treadmill cos of what I'd look like with everything wobbling and tbh I'm a bit scared of falling off the back but I'm going to do it!!! My sis has also joined. I'v never been so excited about joining a gym, must mean something right? Roll on June 15th!!!!

I'm going to dig out my ipod disc and get it downloaded onto this pc and add new music so I can use that, they do loads of classes I want to do too......can you tell I'm excited?

Anyways WI tomorrow, I really hope I've lost at least half lb so I get my 3 stone award (4 stone lost) fingers crossed please peeps.

Hope everyone is keeping well and having good losses

Vix
xxx

That sounds really exciting and has given you something to look forward to. You will love the gym I'm sure and just think how great you will look and feel by the end of the summer. Well done!x

thanks hun. I've always quite liked the gym i just always got lazy and prefered to be with the bloke at home and stopped going. Not this time though we're both members so will push each other and there are loads of classes i want to do. Can't wait. I'm so nervous about wi tonight, i feel so bloated like i'm going to come on :( fingers crossed i can still lose half lb. How are you doing this week sarahelizabeth?

I lost 2.5 lbs :D so I got my 3 stone award woohoo. So chuffed, only 5lbs off my 3.5 stone award, going to aim to get that in the next 2 weeks. I can do this, I'm so motivated now. Chuffed :D :D :D

Well I've had a busy day already. Was up with my cheeky monkey at 6.30 this morning and I've already done most of my housework, just got to hoover later. Hubby has finally been paid after going from weekly to monthly pay (which has been a bit of a stuggle to adjust to to say the least) so I'm off to do the food shop now and stock up on loads of yummy free foods. No excuses this week lol. Well apart from my night out on saturday for a friends birthday but I'm going to stay syn free all day and just have a couple of drinks when we're out, don't want a hangover cos we're going swimming sunday morning and anything more than 2 glasses of wine gives me a stinking hangover these days.

Have a good day everyone xxx

You are doing great! 2.5lbs is a big loss at this stage. Well done! i have about 11lbs left to lose and am finding it really hard-I feel ok now and the motivation is slipping somewhat but I'm not giving in! The last few pounds seem a nightmare to shift but I suppose I'm not really being too strict so can't expect a miracle!x

Back