Vikki's Lipsy Dress Journey

Hi , ive just read your diary and have found it fab, wow, what a loss and inspiration, thank you for posting it has given me so much motivation. Im on week2 of sw and trying to det my head round ee this week after doing green last week. Think i may start a diary on here ont that it would be very exciting :D

Hi , ive just read your diary and have found it fab, wow, what a loss and inspiration, thank you for posting it has given me so much motivation. Im on week2 of sw and trying to det my head round ee this week after doing green last week. Think i may start a diary on here ont that it would be very exciting :D

Thanks Josiejo! I don't think my diary is very exciting lol I just do it for me so I can look back and see when I have good and bad weeks and where I'm going wrong, if it helps other people along the way then thats a bonus :D I'm pleased you found it motivating. I do think extra easy is much easier to understand and follow than red and green, I've still not got my head around those yet.

How did you do at your first Weigh in? If you start a diary let me know and I'll keep an eye out :D Good luck and if you have any questions just ask xxx

Woooooohhhoooooooo 3lbs off today, so chuffed!!!

Hey hun, don't be jealous you're so much closer to your taget than me and your still losing, you're doing great!!!

Woop woop, 1.5lbs off this week, would have liked more but its still a loss. I'm cutting down on carbs this week as my friend cut them out and lost 8lbs in a week so I'm gunna give it a try. I'm also going to see if I can get my head round red and green days and give those a try so try and shake things up a bit. I really want to lose at least 4.5 lbs this week to meet my personal march target and I'm 1lb away from my 2.5stone shiney (will have lost 3.5stone) so I'll get that too. I've got a busy couple of weeks with working in the evenings so I'm hoping that helps too!! Fingers crossed.

Woohoo! Well done! You're doing so well...
If you're thinking of cutting out carbs, maybe you should try red days? Just think, not far til you have 2.5 stone off - you've done amazingly well!
x

Woohoo! Well done! You're doing so well...
If you're thinking of cutting out carbs, maybe you should try red days? Just think, not far til you have 2.5 stone off - you've done amazingly well!
x

Hi Hun, thank you! I've been thinking of trying red days for a while, going to try and get my head round them this week. I can't wait to get my 2.5 shiney...hopefully next week. How are you getting on? xx

All ok, here! Got to 1.5 stone off yesterday at weigh in, so am very chuffed. Have been ill, but still managed to stay on plan, although I'm sure I probably didn't stick to my 1/3 superfree as well as I should have. Looking forward to my next weigh in, though! x

Thats great chick, well done for staying on plan, I'm rubbish when I'm ill! Have a good week and keep up the good work xxx

1.5lbs off this morning, not hit my march challenge but I've still lost half a stone this month so happy with that I guess. I want to lost 2 stone from today before I go on holiday on my birthday (31st July) Thats 4 months away so 7lbs a month....I CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Woohoo! Well done! I, too, seem to be aiming for the 7lb a month mark. That means it'll be next year before I hit my target, but it's a pretty good loss! Some people seem to lose so quickly.
Hope you have another great week! Xx

Thanks hun. If I can keep to 7lbs a month I'll get to target just at the end of the year but it will probably this time next year allowing for the blips. Its not that long really when you think about it, I've been overweight my whole adult life so a year is nothing to get to where I want to be. You're doing fab, keep it up chick xxx

You are so right. In the great scheme of things, a year is nothing! Xx

I'd majorly fallen off the wagon for the past 2 weeks, not measuring Hexs or counting syns, I've just had zero motivation. I've done loads of body magic though and I got my bronze and silver body magic awards this week!! Had W.I today and only put on 1lb even though I didn't even go last week so I'm quite relieved really. Back on it today now, I stayed for my meeting and its really helped so going to keep staying at group now, still want to lose 2 stone before my holiday in july, I will shift this blubba.

Good to see you so upbeat! And well done for your awards!
I gained 0.5 lb this week. Eugh. Am so focussed now though. Have a great week! Xx

Thanks little sausage! Was the gain expected? We all have our little blips, key is not to beat ourselves up too much, we're only human. I've had a really good day so far today, just taking it one day at a time now, keeping syns low during the week as hubby and I are going on a 'date' saturday night at cafe rouge so may be a little naughty, will keep up with the body magic and work towards gold and have lots of super free and super speed to help things.

We'll get there, you're doing fab, have a good week too!! xxx

This week is going well so far, stayed on track 100% so far since tuesday. Meal out tomorrow night at cafe rouge, going to be good and stick as close to my syns as poss and I won't be drinking so that will save some syns, going to see if I can find syn values for some of the meals now so I've got an idea of what to have.

Haha just as I sent that I had a text from my consultant saying to plan ahead for the weekend. How funny!

Have a lovely meal out! I have been really low with syns this week, an am treating myself to some drinks tonight. Vodka is pretty low in calories, and it's with diet coke so I hope it'll be ok! Xx

Back