Vikki's s&s diary

thanks Paula, yeah i think i will stick to a Monday weigh in!! i cant believe ive lost 9LB!! i usually have quite rubbish losses on any other diet i have been on. I think that this is the first diet i have been on where i can actually let myself believe that it may be possible to get to goal!!
I dont know about eberyone else but a size 10/12 just seams so impossible, and i struggle to picture myself ever been able to get into that sort of size, but i have to believe that if i stick to this than i WILL lose the weight!!

weve really similar goals/height etc to! i started today x

wow that loss is fab well done ! i start on wed so hopefully ill be ok lol im just dreding going to work and trying to stick to it, i have to be focused tho x

well done!!

We will have to support each other Paula, I could maybe do with a buddy!

Thanks everyone for your comments, I find it easier at work to stick to it as I am usually snowed under lol, it's when I'm say at home that I struggle !

Amazing work, well done hun :) that should keep you motivated :) ace stuff :)

Ooo I havent tried the macaroni yet... spaghetti addict...LOL

I'm really not sure if I like the macaroni yet!! And I have about 6 of them left :/

Hello Ladies, Day 1 for me and its so nice to read how much you all encourage each other :D.
You are all a great inspiration for me and im glad to hear surviving the 1st few days isnt so awful.

Dr Pepper (zero) and ice sounds like a lovely treat.

Keep at it and best of luck to you all in your journeys.

Nic
xxxxx

Hi Nic, honestly, the first 3 days I could have cried I was so hungry!! But it is definately getting easier, I won't lie and say I don't crave stuff and I'm never hungry, I do still get hungry, but I have a pint of water first, and I don't know, maybe knowing that u only have so many packs for the day, it's easier to resist lol x

Day 8!!

Feeling good, not hungry much now, had sweet porridge for breakfast was nice once I put some sweetener in it, it was strange before then :/

Chilli with some lettuce leaves for lunch, a couple of glasses of fizzy water with a touch of sugar free vimto, I know not supposed to have it but I could not resist lol

Having tuna salad for tea and a choc coconut bar later! All in all not a bad day! I am forever on the loo and I was freezing last night, but apart from that it's all good, I know I've only lost 9lb but I can feel the loss, trousers are a bit roomier.

This is going to be the diet that I reach goal on!!!

what a totally positive attitude youve got!!

be really careful with the drinks side of it, its more the citric acid, and that CAN knock you out of ketosis in even the smallest amount...

was the chilli good? x

Yeah I need to watch the citric acid although it never stopped me loosing weight when I did Atkins, I lost nearly 3 stone in about 4 months last year (and then put it all on again lol). This time I need to re-educate myself about food. I am able to maintain as I have stayed the same weight for years I just find it really difficult to lose it! I AM going to do it this time though!

I go on holiday on 24th July, so I will stay on s&m until then, have 2 weeks off whilst on hol (although try to keep it low carb) then straight back on it to lose the rest, I will then maybe loosely follow WW or something to keep it off.

How r u getting on Paula?

Oh forgot to add the chilli was lovely :)

Gosh day 10! I am still sticking to plan although I have had a couple of sugar free jellies and some sugar free squash, we will see if the citric acid effects me, it didn't when I did Atkins so fingers crossed! I have only lost 9lb and someone at work asked me if I had lost some weight! Think a couple of girls in the office will be making an order as I have had the Spanish inquisition today lol.

Well today I have had a spicy spaghetti, I did a tomato chilli first but I could not eat it bblleurgh! Luckily I had read that some people did not like it so I brought a back up to work lol, going to inseam tonight so I am gonna have chicken and broccoli about 6pm and then take a bar and maybe a shake to cinema to keep me from feeling deprived lol

Omg I have just been to a birthday party, table full of gorgeous looking buffet food, a proper carb fest!!! And I resisted!! I had a Truffa bar and drank loads of tea!

I think that is the first time I have ever been to a buffet and left it alone, very proud of myself lol

Thanks it was pure torture though lol

OMG 2nd week weigh in and only 2lb loss! I'm gutted!

I am trying 4 meals and veg now as I think I was sneaking too much protein lol, and I am not having any citric acid, do I will see if that makes a. Difference. I am pretty gutted though!

Back