Violets CD Diary x

Thanks ladies, your advice and support means so much. I read through and I agree with you all, I know the basics and don't know why I let myself get into such a violet shaped panic last night.

So anyway, had a better nights sleep, weighed myself this morn and yes the sneaky 2lbs has gone. And I don't feel bloated. I feel fine, and this cd thing is what it is and I've got to make go the most of it soim going to give it a really good go and lose the rest of this weight.

Thanks again for all your kind words, advice and support

Me xx
Ps who the hell is linda spangles and where can I find her?

Betty, that food is fuel thing is so true and that's what I need to drum in. I think I'm not enjoying the food as I feel guilty for eating it, whereas I shouldn't worry about pleasure from food at the moment, iyswim? I should be just using it like you say as fuel. Didn't drink so much water yesterday either that was a rooky mistake x

Download Linda from amazon..

Glad you had some sleep, I do remember so long ago broken nights, mine are now broken by waking up wondering where my children are, ie safe at a party or friends house etc. Teen years are also very stressy!

What a difference a day makes!!! Spoke to Mum this morning, and she has somehow concocted the most awesome plan :D

Someone she knows just happens to be coming out to Sharm el sheikh tomo and they now have nestled in their suitcase enough cd stuff for me to do 2 weeks on each step till maintenance :) Mum sorted it all out and I'm so thankful to her and so so happy. It means I can seriously get to maintenance with no scares of running out of products, and I wont have to rush up the steps. I only have 4lbs to go till target, and now 2 weeks extra step 3 products, 2 weeks for step 4 and 2 weeks for step 5. Then hopefully I'll be in the real world in time for xmas. And on that not I also found some dirt cheap flights to uk for xmas so might just be going back to see family there over the festive period which i'd love!!

HOORAY FOR MY MUMMA!!!!! Love you poppy bear x

oh sweetie, that made me mist up! so happy you're happy, and well done poppy bear! Mummies have the POWER to make their small people happy, even when no one else can, and even when they aren't so small anymore (though getting smaller by the day!)

Mum's are just the best - always looking out for us, even when we are grown up:D

Here here mums truly are the bestest! So glad you have found a solution and are feeling confident with things again Vi! *squish* Hooray for Poppy Bear!

The pleasure is all mine! Just very lucky someone posted on Facebook they were visiting Egypt and it happened to be close to you. I'm so inspired by what you've achieved, Vi, that I'm pleased to help (and of course I love you!). And so excited that you could be here for Christmas!
Thank you other lovely ladies for the nice comments.

Have decided to hide my scales away until monday, I'm a serial weighers and its getting out of hand, 1st thing in morning, last thing at night, in middle of night if wake for wee, pre and post drinks, shakes and food, pre and post toilet trips, before and after shower, naked, clothed, pajamed (new word)... The list does actually go on! :O
I'm going blind till WI monday x

Had a good day today, feel like im getting there with this cd1000 its such a huge change it was all a bit mind boggling but I think i'm making steps! Had my 1st yoghurt today after 11 weeks (used to be a bit addicted to yogs) it was lush! I always used to sweeten white yogs with honey and obvs didnt today but loved it all the same. YUM. Wow it really is a slow news day haha

Its my husbands birthday tomo so I'm going to cook some Egyptian food in the eve, all stuff I can stick with so no problems there.

That's about it from me, hope all is well with everyone xxxx

Hey Toots. Glad you are getting on better with the CD1000! You'll need to pass any tips my way as I should be moving up to it in 3/4 weeks (ish). How did you get on today, I'm curious what is Egyptian cuisine like? xx

Happy birthday to hubby!

Glad to see you are feeling bettter. I get so irrational without sleep, I have a teenager and a baby, so if it is not one it is the other!!!!

Now, enjoy the food, this is one time, where you can eat anything that you know aint that great -using the two bite rule a la linda's 100 days of weightloss.

Look her up at the weightloss cafe!

So I didn't end up cooking in the end! So that was easy :) Had a nice day though which is what matters. I did have a teeny slice of cake, which a do kind regret now as it was insanely sweet and I didn't REALLY enjoy it but ho hom. I'm down on what I should have eaten today all through so Im convincing myself the cake will go unnoticed...

Ummmmmm oh yeh and I sneaked a peek on the scales just now and am weighing 1lb more than last weigh in, but I usually weigh 1st thing so always lighter. I was hoping for a 1lb loss and that is still possible, don't WI till monday. I was supposed to stay off the scales but my inner rebel caME out after eating the cake oops! Inner rebel has been popped back in the drawer, no more cake, no more weighing!

XXX

Hahaha...you tell that dissadent who's boss!

Inner rebels drawer wasn't shut properly :( but on a plus side I I appear to be 2lbs down ;)
X

Ok so the official WI showed 1lb, I can live with that. Would quite like a bigger loss next week (ha who wouldn't) as only 3lbs to go to target now and these last lbs are coming off so freaking slowly!!! Oh well, slow and steady wins the race I guess! Ate some bread today (allowed but bread and I arent good for each other), I feel all bloated, have only had 1 shake today, really dont fancy a 2nd and have run out of bars :( might attempt a hot mint choc? Ok yes that'll do...

New cd products arrived yesterday, right exited as have soups which I haven't had for 6 weeks! I'm so happy to be able to use them and get this last bit of weight off and to maintenance properly. The steps are a good guide, but impossible to replicate 100% and I don't think they have to be honestly. Used as a guide though they are worth following.

An unofficial lb off this morn, just 2lbs to go to target!! Them I'm going to reevaluate my target, looking forward to smashing this one 1st mind :)

Hows everybody else doing? Xxx

Well done honeybun! Goal in sight, eh? Blimey! How does it feel to think that you're officially not overweight? I couldn't get my head round that for me... (which i won't have to, cos my goal is way above that :eek:)

Back