Violets CD Diary x

Hey Shini, still holding off, having dinner at 8ish can't wait! How r u doing? x

Off to the wedding in the morn! Decided on the floral dress :)

My little rat bag of a boy is refusing to wear a shirt though grrrrr! Bought him ever such a cute shirt and tie and tried it on him this eve and he just cried and cried shouting 'off' :( have no idea what to put him in now! We don't usually do smart clothes! Luckily he's so gorgeous he'll get away with it :)
Time for beauty sleep zzzzz x

shrinkin'violet said:
Off to the wedding in the morn! Decided on the floral dress :)

My little rat bag of a boy is refusing to wear a shirt though grrrrr! Bought him ever such a cute shirt and tie and tried it on him this eve and he just cried and cried shouting 'off' :( have no idea what to put him in now! We don't usually do smart clothes! Luckily he's so gorgeous he'll get away with it :)
Time for beauty sleep zzzzz x

Omg u have such a long life lol!!! I was tinking about u n was just searching for ur diary lol!!! Hope day12 went well for u x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had such a fabulous time at the wedding, met up with lots of old friends 'twas perfect :) was off plan for the day and back on it yesterday which was ok. We got lots of compliments on our outfits which was lovely (little man wore a black and white checked shirt, red tie, red trousers and his hi top trainers :) he looked über cute :).

Other big news: TICKETS ARE BOOKED!!! I'm so excited :) flying back on the 1st of march xxxxxxxxxxx

Weighing in the morn Shini, I'll let u know! Not expecting much mind you, will be happy with 1lb after coming off plan for the wedding! Xxx

shrinkin'violet said:
Weighing in the morn Shini, I'll let u know! Not expecting much mind you, will be happy with 1lb after coming off plan for the wedding! Xxx

Lol hey lost 1lb my self ! X

Back to 11st! So down 2lbs overall which is good :) Now to push on and get below 11!!!!! It's going to be a good day x

shrinkin'violet said:
Back to 11st! So down 2lbs overall which is good :) Now to push on and get below 11!!!!! It's going to be a good day x

Wowwwwwwwwww well done u!!! X

Weerrl there lady,

I have been missing in action for a while, but I see you have lost another 2lb and are going home...well, I ams super jealous on both counts I am afraid. That said, I am off to Adana in two weeks so maybe it will be sunny there!

I need to get my butt in gear to loose this flab before then - how realistic is that I ask myself? Well you and shini did high numbers in week 1 of SS back on plan didnt you, so maybe I should try that!

bettiesrevenge said:
Weerrl there lady,

I have been missing in action for a while, but I see you have lost another 2lb and are going home...well, I ams super jealous on both counts I am afraid. That said, I am off to Adana in two weeks so maybe it will be sunny there!

I need to get my butt in gear to loose this flab before then - how realistic is that I ask myself? Well you and shini did high numbers in week 1 of SS back on plan didnt you, so maybe I should try that!

Yes u sure can do two solid weeks and loose a good stone easy done !! Best of luck ! X

I think the high 1st week loss depends heavily on what you're doing previously to it though, I was on SW remember that's pretty high carb so glycogen stores were probably quite full. What r u doing at the mo exactly? If u buckle down and ss 100% I'm sure you'll lose, but a stone in 2 weeks (v poss for newbies) might be tricksy? God do I sound all negative now? I don't mean to!!! You'll defo lose if u put 100% in my love xxxxx
Ps enjoy ur holiday, how long r u going for? Xxxxx

BTW I weighed 10st 13.75 this morn!!!!!!! Haha never thought that would be possible :) Haven't been here since I was at school! Im coming up with some workout strategies for when I get home, I really want to focus on toning up asap but can't get to the gym easily because of my little man being attached permanently to my side. So going to do a 20 min exercise routine ever day and sort out these thighs/wings/belly/bot! V excited xxxxx

Bet your husband will be too :)

I don't want to lose a stone just about half will so do for now. I've been doing a melange of 810/1000 cals but this last week went tits up and I gained 4lbs. Nothing to do with the biscuit snaffling of course! I know it's water and TOTM so not too worried, just need to get my head down and crack on.

Back