Violets CD Diary x

Well I am still officially overweight lol, 2lbs later/lighter and I'll tell you how it feels! How you doing, is 810 week complete yet? How was it overall?

I'm Looking forward to starting up some more exercise would love to do some kick boxing our something rather than gym really, am going to look into that :)

Illa said:
violet you are doing so great !!!!

Thanks lovely :) by the by I'm sure I was following your diary once upon a time but I can't find it anymore, have you stopped writing? Would love to see how your doing! X

Ah ok, I'm on my phone so can't see sigs, that'll explain it then! Will have a look later when on laptop x

Had a soup for dinner, it was so much more delicious than I remember!! Chicken and mushroom with lashings of chilli and black pepper yum!!

I think this will be a good week, maybe even hit target du duh duuuuuuuh!! I can but try :)

Brilliant news Vi!!!! Super inspiration right here...

Good luck lass! So pleased for you, hope you make that mark. :D x

Fingers Crossed, let us all know how you get on x

Ok so I made a mistake in cooking thai red curry :( its my weakness and I should clearly just not get involved!! Had to check it a way more times thn really necessary during the cooking process, and had to finish off my little mans leftovers !! I also gave him more on his plate in anticipation! That is NOT cool.

Jeesh I'm stoopid :( I weighed in (unofficially) this morning and the scales showed I'm 2lbs down which means a lb to target, so hope I haven't stuffed this week up!!

Anyway at least I've fessed up and I'll count it as my meal for the day.

How much longer before your official weight-in day, stick to it 100% and you should be ok? I hope so xx

Official WI Monday so hopefully will be ok?! Classed that blip as my main meal so just had a shake tonight. On it properly again tomoz then up to step 4 on Monday after WI! Wish me luck!! How are you getting on Alderney xx

Loving it .... can't believe how quickly it's falling off but just want/need someone to notice now to make me really happy and feel like I'm getting somewhere. Good luck tomorrow x

You know what Vi - thai curry aint that bad. It's that bloomin white stuff that is often seen knocking about with Thai curry - thats the real menace.

You know what, I forgot to ask, how does your hubby feel about the "new" you? Is he impressed?

Dont sweat the WI, you are doing great guns.

Grrrrrrrrrrr 2lbs off, 1 to go! Big belly house this is violet, mr 1lb you have been evicted I'm coming to get you on monday!

I'm sure I could have lost the 3lbs if it wasn't forthe last couple of days, not too bothered though so don't worry you won't hear me moaning I promise! I'm lucky to still have lost 2 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
bettiesrevenge said:
You know what Vi - thai curry aint that bad. It's that bloomin white stuff that is often seen knocking about with Thai curry - thats the real menace.

You know what, I forgot to ask, how does your hubby feel about the "new" you? Is he impressed?

Dont sweat the WI, you are doing great guns.

Hello gorgeous how you getting on? Well interestingly enough re: thai curry, coconut milk is low gi! So maybe not as bad as I had thought! The biscuits and sweets all morning yesterday were the main culprit I think!!

Hubby is so funny, I keep catching him looking at me, smiling. So sweet he's really proud of me :) he's taken to calling me skinny though which just isn't the case but it makes him happy.
Hope you're doing gooood xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha the funny bugger sneaking admiring glances...I am hoping to knock a fair few pounds on the head this week while mine is away, so I can get a few of them instead of the queesy look he usually shoots my way.

2lbs is amazing when you have very little to loose, it would take you about 4 weeks to do that on WW at the weight you are now, so stick up your best two fingers at that last 1lb - he is a dead man!

Haha yeh you're right, and to be fair its best I didn't lose 3, then I would have thought I could eat like I did yesterday and still lose so valuable lesson learnt ;)

Now taraaaaa wilbert (last 1lb) I need you out of my life sharpish, you've got a week max to DO ONE! Ooh how liberating lol x

Time for a photo update methinks...scuse the mess lol x

Attachments

• 2011-11-02 22.13.42-1.jpg
    2011-11-02 22.13.42-1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 56
Hot Damn Momma!

What do you weigh now? Thats my new thinspiration - you look like a bit pile of awesomeness

Back