Violets CD Diary x

BRILLIANT !!!! You must feel fab - so pleased for you, hugs xxx

Congratulations on getting to your first target and good luck for the next 9lbs:happy096:

Oh Vi - 150lb is a good place to be! I want to be 11st 1 as my next goal, thats exactly 3 stone then!

Hello strangers :) how goes it? Lost another 2lb this week so all good. I'm relying in cd less and less and a few days just had 1 product and 3 propert meals so I feel the end is in sight for me and cd! What a bloody journey :)

Moving onto step 5 today! Was speaking to my nutritionist friend last week and she work out an appropriate healthy eating plan with me over a coffee so looking forward to that.

Got my bro and sis in law coming over from denmark next week and I'm so excited haven't seem them for a year and am going to enjoy every min of them being here yay!

In other news I also booked our flights back to uk for crimble YAY! ARRIVING IN LGW on the 22nd dec, then stopping with my bro in london for a couple of nights and bomb down to mummys together :) I'm so excited its insane, reckon the little man will love it this year, didn't quite get it last year!

Got to do me some crimble shopping online as won't have time when back in uk and there's only so many dahab t shirts, wooden animal ornaments, fez hats and belly dancing outfits I can get away with for presents lol.

Hope all are well? I pop on to check out nes everyday just don't often post these days xxxxx

Last edited:
Just realised i've now lost exactly 3 and a half stone! Awesome :) half a stone left commmmeeeeee onnnnnnnnnnnn! Hope to be there by xmas ♥

fabuloso, mi piccolo violetta

piccola, thinking about it.

maybe. i haven't had to speak any italian for 18 years.

Just realised i've now lost exactly 3 and a half stone! Awesome :) half a stone left commmmeeeeee onnnnnnnnnnnn! Hope to be there by xmas ♥

Yey! GO YOU! You'll whack of another half stone by crimbo no bother! :D xx

2lbs and you are not even doing CD - no fair missus, I got a peeing 1.5lb this week. I hang my head in shame and will stomp away muttering must do better.

Xearrith said:
Yey! GO YOU! You'll whack of another half stone by crimbo no bother! :D xx

Ooh hello you :) hows it going? Have you started new job? How was paris? Or am I completely ahead of myself? I hope I'm at target by xmas will be nice to stay the NY the new me :)
Xxxxx

bettiesrevenge said:
2lbs and you are not even doing CD - no fair missus, I got a peeing 1.5lb this week. I hang my head in shame and will stomp away muttering must do better.

Oi you I am too on CD! Just :) are you on ss still? Drinking enough water and all that jazz? Or is your hubby back to the fois gras treatment lol? Hold your head high my pretty, and stomp off saying yay I'm awesome and will smash the rest of this weight off asap :) x

well done! you are doing so well, must be fab to know you might make it by Christmas :)

Sapphireblue said:
well done! you are doing so well, must be fab to know you might make it by Christmas :)

Thanks lovey :) its rather fab yes! You must be nearly at target too? How close are you? X

Well of course I was being semantic, you are on CD, if only 1 sachet (....bI*tch) :)

I am SS'ing my head off at the mo. I hope I get a 5lber this week at the very least. I just want a stone before chrimbo - that's not too much to ask is it? Now off to chug some water....

Thanks lovey :) its rather fab yes! You must be nearly at target too? How close are you? X

sadly i still have 13lbs to go. i'm resigned now to not really losing any more before Christmas, but i'm determined to stick to step 3 for two and a half more weeks and try to get a couple of pounds off anyway before the cake-eating (in moderation!) begins.

between my work do and the new year i'm just going to have a base of healthy eating but allow treats.

knowing i have to get back on SS in the new year to finish off does at least stop me worrying about gaining over the hols. i know i'll gain and i don't care. ideally it'll be less than 7lbs as it's not like i'm going from SS straight to pigging out.

then next year am going to SS+ right to goal before i step up again. my goal is high so if a lose a bit more when stepping up it will be a bonus but won't count on it like i did this time!

sadly i still have 13lbs to go. i'm resigned now to not really losing any more before Christmas, but i'm determined to stick to step 3 for two and a half more weeks and try to get a couple of pounds off anyway before the cake-eating (in moderation!) begins.

between my work do and the new year i'm just going to have a base of healthy eating but allow treats.

knowing i have to get back on SS in the new year to finish off does at least stop me worrying about gaining over the hols. i know i'll gain and i don't care. ideally it'll be less than 7lbs as it's not like i'm going from SS straight to pigging out.

then next year am going to SS+ right to goal before i step up again. my goal is high so if a lose a bit more when stepping up it will be a bonus but won't count on it like i did this time!

Thats good that you're being realistic and giving yourself the time, theres nothing worse than the pressure of losing weight by a certain time and youve lost so much already the last bit'll be a doddle im sure :)

Back