Virtual Restaurant Now Open!!!

Damn it, just dropped my toastie drooling at semi naked Jack just out of the shower on Lost. Aaron, can I share some of your pizza, you seem to have ordered enough for us all ;)

Great thread. I am so looking forward to eating chocolate covered flap jack with a huge glass of red.

Funny thing is i never ate chocolate flap jack before.

ps. I think ill dine with aaron thank you very much. Ill defo beable to help with the kebabs.

Haha i love it...yet another weird craving for things you didnt eat before! I'm afraid the only one we offer here is the size of a dinner plate how does that go down for you?xx

ps. I think ill dine with aaron thank you very much. Ill defo beable to help with the kebabs.

Haha, yeah theres plenty to go around :)

OMG!!! You haven't lived woman!!! The twisty fries are heaven! You just have to lick the grease off your fingers after them!!:D

Noooo! All my life and i didnt know of such a thing!! My mission and ive already chosen to accept it..is to find these things known as twisty fries and to devour the lot!x

Are you all sure we won't put up weight thinking about all this gorgeous food????? Feels sinful even thinking about it!

Ohhh yes its sinful....but sinning is oh so goooood!!! :p

Damn it, just dropped my toastie drooling at semi naked Jack just out of the shower on Lost. Aaron, can I share some of your pizza, you seem to have ordered enough for us all ;)

Semi naked Jack...now THAT is something i would trade my roast dinner for!! I'll eat my banoffee pie off him!x

mmmmmm good idea!! Im not havin a good evenin tonight, I've been a bit stressed and moody and REALLY just wanted some salad! but ive held off on it and just gonna go to bed soon coz dont feel any less like i want to eat! agh! I'd LOVE a garlic pizza bread (thin crust) to start, then pasta arrabiata with chips and mayo and then a MEGA sundae (profiter roles, fudge cake, ice cream, cream, maltesers, crunchie bits and chocolate buttons) - the mozt amazin desert ever! lol I really hope i can have on when im off this and have refed properly - do u think i will be able to? please say yes lol xxx

Hiya hun! I was just writing you an email! I'll finish it later and send it! Yeah course you'll be able to have it when your done on this for good! When i came off before you realise its all about moderation. You can go out and have what you want for one day...but just not all day every day! I have whatever takes my fancy at the weekends and then im dead good during the week! It worked for me keeping the weight off! Cheer up chick! :D xx

Mmmmm could just eat that sundae meself lol. Dripping with hot fudge sauce..damnnnn haha x

Ah thank god for that! I was thinking, when i come off this, I'll just eat healthy all week and go the gym and then when the weekend comes it'll be PARTY TIME! good times! lol. I know, you've GOT to hunt one of those bad boys down otherwise u havent lived lol xxx

Oh - for me it's a big juicy steak with a pepper sauce, baked potato with creme fraiche and nice fresh veg.

Exactly what I'm going to eat when I'm out for a meal on the 2nd May - how many days to go ?

OMG!!!! all of that sounds luuuuurvely!!! Can i have a bit of everything???
The other day i dreamt that i was eating wotsits (not my usual choice of crisps) and woke up with the cheesy taste in my mouth but id much rather dream that id had all the above!!!!! Yum!!!
Mind u,i dont think ive been on lipotrim long enough to get away with wanting all that........on the other hand though, i cook for the family then go to work and cook for them (im a support worker).....lamb chops, mash, veg an gravy they had, add a bit of mint jelly mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! xxx

Flippin heck, somewhere between scoffing my toastie and letching at Jack Shephard I've gone and put a pound on this morning!!!! It's the first time on this diet that I've put on overnight. It's got to be pigging out at the virtual restaurant that did it. I'm gonna be sooooo good for the rest of this week, I want a good weigh in on Sunday.

:eating: Are you serving breakfast????

have you noticed most people on here are craving cheese????? thats my worst craving to goats cheese i dont know why though its not something i ate that often...weird! wonder what thats all about

Back