visiting a group on holiday?

Jennifer

hello i was wondering if anyone has ever visited a local group while on holiday? basically when i go on holiday this year i want to stay motivated and we are going to cornwall and the nearest group would be padstow, would it be ok to attend it do u think if i asked the consultants? or is that just wierd? :)

Not weird at all, lot of people do it. You just go along and say you are a visiting member. Might be worthwhile just mentioning to your own consultant that you will be weighing in elsewhere that week :)

I've done this a couple of times, once on holiday and once when visiting my parents. I've simpley told my consultant the previous week, I won't be at the meeting but will weigh in elsewhere. I've then found the nearest one and rang the consultant so they knew I was turning up. No problems either time and was made to feel very welcome.

My boyfriend is a coach driver, so when he is in the uk working, he goes to groups all over the country. I've done it a fair few times aswell! It's fine, it's great to get a new perspective on things from a different consultant too :) x

Back