Visual Therapy

I'm going to see if my CDC can email me my first day pics so I (you Rumbly :p) can add them to yesterdays and then post.

GG, send me whatever you have and Ill gladly make a photostory for you x

(bumped)

im going to share piccies tonight xx

im going to share piccies tonight xx

I was hoping you would be. I bumped the tread to let the newbies see it to. I'll be taking my pics tomorrow night when I get home from yoga :D

here we go - ive only lost 3lbs and 3 inches this week......i cant tell the difference but if you saw my face compared to the first ones...im like a different person! Im standing more upright in the bottom pics, too, as my back doesnt hurt anymore!
dietpics-2.jpg

Holy Moly Kirsty..the difference in 18lbs is amazing.

This is why I take pictures because when the pounds don't come off as quick as you like or you don't 'feel' the difference or 'see' the difference in the mirror your photos will always show the true picture - the camera never lies and all that. As always I'm with you on the bosoms, although mine have gone down 3 inches this month. My daughter took my pictures last night and sideways on they look huge or like missiles as she kindly put it :D cheeky mare!!

You should be chuffed to bits, you look great xx

The difference is amazing, wish I'd have taken photos at the start as I'm struggling to see the difference.

I have boob trouble too, even after losing nearly 6 stone, they're still a gg so don't think they'll go anywhere without surgery!!

Well done on your losses, you are doing fab!

huni look how baggy that t shirt is getting !!!!! looking fab lady and even if you cant see it your boobies are getting smaller ;) .. I will try and get another photo up tomorrow x

Lookin good Rumbly! :)

Hi folks

Well I'm 29lbs down as of last week (no idea what my weight is this week as my CDC is away so I am doing 2 weeks in a row). I only started the home pic taking last week so this is the difference between last week and today. I'm hoping to get my first day pics off my CDC when she gets home.

Attachments

• GG 2.jpg
    GG 2.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 103
wow hun you can really see a difference in these pics xxx

Wow... hun that's fab.. look at you... your shrinking....
Bet you look at those and feel fab

I'm finally going to get my saggy bum in gear and take some. I know week 8 isn't ideal but with 4 more stone to lose it'll still be worth it in the end

Off to charge my camera

Thanks all. I'm wearing a pair of combats today that I bought a year ago but couldn't fit into so they've been in my wardrobe with the tags on till today :D

Hooray - you are literally melting away before our eyes x

Well done, Gg - you look fab! :)

Thanks guys :D

Wow I can really see a difference!!!! I took a pic on my first day but its not a very good pic. Had to take it on the webcam of my boyfriends Macbook Pro cos Ive lost my camera! :( Think I will take them every 2 weeks

Back