Visual Therapy

Wow GG, the difference is absolutely amazing... it must be great to suddenly find the "new" clothes in your wardrobe :D

You can really see a difference on your stomach. They're great!! X

some pics of me

296.jpg

013.jpg

will take some more soon to show how in looking now
oh and the top pic is after a couple stone gone

flaming nora, Claire...what a transformation. I cant believe how much you have lost.....you are so inspiring xx

the top picture? i love the outfit you are wearing. Some people can hide their weight with clothes and that outfit is lovely on you xx

Wow Claire! You look so different! Is your profile pic since you lost weight too? Because your face looks even slimmer there,.

no my profile pic was taken at my heaviest, i just know how to get a good angle when taking head and sholder pics, lol

wow claire you look lovely! you must be chuffed to bits at where you have come!!! :)

wow claire you look lovely! you must be chuffed to bits at where you have come!!! :)

happier than i was in some ways but i feel i look worse than before.
im dumb enough to suppy my ex with erm risque pics on a regular basis ( we are still way too close ) and i hate every last pic, i look so fat

well all i can say to that, is stop lol... or try and find your inner beauty and bring it out...
you have lost over 100lbs.. you should be amazed at that...
you have more off than left to go!!! remember that!

(bumped)

Hey guys.

Have you seen the new sticky CD Inspirational Photos? We can post a link from our posts in this thread and Mini will transfer our progress photos to the sticky. Means the thread will be easier to find :)

Thanks Mini :D

here is my latest pic release (can't find that bloody stripey top which is a size 24 - am now 16/18). I will find it to do the next set of pics though.
I still HATE my shape and I mean really hate it. But its all going....more so on my thighs and back....its my back I cant believe thats gone down and my tummy, I guess!

Attachments

• weightgone 6th dec.jpg
    weightgone 6th dec.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 75
Hun you are looking amazing....

I bet when I get back we are gonna be about the same weight! If not you will be smaller! Then I will have to start catching you up!

here's mine from my biggest and to my lowest that i want to get back to....

almost 18st in this picture
DSC00453-1.jpg

at 11st 6lb
DSC00570-1.jpg

this is what i'm like now
get-attachment-2aspx-3.jpg

i'm not far away from it all. weighing in at 11st 9lb this am.

the picture of me in my running gear was taken about 3 weeks ago and i've lost 8lbs since then.

Rumbly looking fab hun - its really showing loads - especially the back photo !!

Great things -wow you just look so fab :) !!

Back