VITAMINS & MINERALS!!

Black Tink

Hi everyone, hope you are all well. I had problems with my phone line & was off line for quite a while plus tonnes of studying at the min, just wanna ask for some advice. I am feeling so good for having all the vitamins and minerals that are in our shakes, once I come off the shakes does anyone know of a supplement that I can take to carry on with all the goodness I had been getting??
I'd appreciate any advice.
Promise to keep my butt on here much more often.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Centrum are meant bo be good hun. there like an A-Z of all the things you need...

i now what u mean about well being tho, i feel fab!! x

pop into a holland & barrett and talk to them....the strength vits you need depend greatly on diet,lifestyle,stress levels etc
centurum or h&bs abc plus are a god mid range....but if you have high stress levels or smoke etc then something like their super one is fab...its timed release so your body can absorb it slowly all day and you get more from it

ot to sound negative but if your eating a well balanced diet you shouldn't require additional supplements

Thanks for your help guys, I understand what you are saying though Sharron, if I am eating well I shouldnt need anything extra, it's just the first time I have felt this well in years. I guess I can just play it by ear and if I feel I'm not getting enough I can look at whats been suggested here. Thanks again everyone.
xxxx

Back