Vitamins to take with Xenical?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Aurora Gory Alice, 10 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical/Calorie Counting
    I was reading a Xenical success stories thread on another website and one woman insisted it was crucial to take a multivitamin every morning at least two hours before your first Xenical tablet.
    She made it clear Xenical can actually rid the body of some essential fats and thus it'd be an idea to replace Vitamins E, D and K and also Beta-Carotene. But I have no idea which multivitamins contain all of those?
    I used to take Multibionta but it appears there's no K or Beta-Carotene in them.

Does anyone have an idea of which ones are best?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    Yes, you should take a multi vitamin as Xenical can effect the fat-soluble vitamins in your diet. I take a multi vitamin at bed time (taking it 2 hours before my first Xenical in the morning just wouldn't be practical :eek:) It does need to be taken 1-2 hours before or after a Xenical tablet.
    I just take a Tesco one, it has no Beta Carotene but I eat loads of this anyway.

4. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    i take the immune multibionta one.... and im doing ok...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.