Vitamins

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Brownie_Earthquake, 19 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Brownie_Earthquake

Brownie_Earthquake Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(15.63%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    For anyone here that takes vitamins or multi-vitamins:

What do you take?
    In what form?
    And where from?!

It has only just dawned on me that after 18 months on Dukan I REALLY should be taking some!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Topaz63

Topaz63 Gone a bit quiet

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Forgotten where you live, brownie, but I use Boots as can get 3 for 2 there. I use the one a day multivit and take one extra in the evening every other day. I also top up the B vits a little mire with a B vit complex from the same source, as some of the B ones are often a bit low, especially B12 if you don't eat liver.

4. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I take boots value vitamins - I find if I forget I get foot and leg cramps, probably because the diet is relatively low in potassium.

5. Poppy03

Poppy03 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - Stab
    I take a whole lot of vitamins and supplements because of my thyroid and potential adrenal problems. I use Asda multi mineral, Asda Vit C, Holland and barrett B Vits and B12 and selenium, iron on prescription from the Drs etc. I also take fish oils from Asda and Vit D from Amazon. It's like a meal in itself!

6. anjuschka

anjuschka Dukan Ancestor!!

Start Weight:
    76kg
    Current Weight:
    66.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    64kg
    Lost(%):
    9.7kg(12.77%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Dukan (Stabilized)
    I take Multivitamins A-Z and an additional 500mg slow-release vit C, all from Boots. I'm still taking it, and still not consistently enough. during Cruise I was too lax and developed a problem with bruising which I *suspect* had to do with lack of VitC, and has nearly gone now, 6 months into stab! Now in Stab I also take a small dose (ie 1 of a 'two a day') of Codliver oil as I noticed that after I stopped eating quite as much fish as in Cruise/Conso, I really noticed a worsening of a the light artritis in my fingers this, which had disappeared entirely.

But as I said, I'm still not remembering it often enough.

7. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Sugar free multivitamin per day for me, and a vitamin C... the latter of which I double when surrounded by people sniffling and coughing! I am remarkably sniffle free since starting my multivitamin regime (Millennium year resolution - only forgotten a couple of times!)

8. LittleBlueCat

LittleBlueCat Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I take vitamins when I remember. Usually just a Multi. Sometime, I take the one specified for vision (I self claim blind as a bat), and sometimes when I worry about my hair falling out in abundant, then I take the one specifically for hair and nails. And of course I have the fish one, and Vitamin C, etc. I don't seem to remember to take them daily, so I just take them whenever. I do it because I've been brain washed by my mother. Did you hear me, mom? I'm taking my vitamins!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.