1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

VITFA's Diary - on the straight and narrow!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by VITFA, 4 November 2008 Social URL.

1. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

slimming world
    hey girls im starting a daily dairy as i went of the planet last week and put on ...... 7lb :(:(:(:(. i just ate and ate crap so ashamed so back on 100% this week and hopefully not take long to get it off.

No need to reply but i just thought good way to keep track and let of steam and thoughts.
    V x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Great to hear you're back on it 100% You've done so well with your weight loss already. Getting back on track will make a huge difference before Christmas. Just think how much better you'll feel on Christmas day ;)

Well done for being honest and getting right back in there.
  4. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

slimming world
    thanks hun, well done to you aswell, your doing brillant
  5. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

slimming world
    ok so todays menu 4.11.08 green day

BFast - Boiled egg and toast (hex b), and banana
    Lunch - x2 red peppers stuffed with batchelor curry rice, made up fruit salad which consided of half a pineapple, x2 mangos and 5 plums, muller light yogurt and can of fanta zero.
    Snack - batchelor brocolli and cheese pasta.
    Dinner - quorn chilli and white rice, with 42g reduced fat cheese (hex a)
    Snack - milk (hex a) with hi fi bar (hex b).
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.