VLCD Bamboozled

coogee

Hi All,

Well to be hoinest I didn't even know that all you guys were here and after using Cambridge Diet on and off for a long time I hadn't even considered that there might be other options out ther (other than Lipotrim and LL) but WOW, I've just spent about 2 hours reading all the posts here.

I love the sound of the hot meals that some of the diets offer as am really suprised to see some great losses, makes me wonder why i'm torturing myself with 3 shakes a day.

My question really was about the Avidlite site. I'd quite like to purchase a few products to add a bit of variety to CD now and then, i.e. the wafers and snacks. Can anybody tell me if these are suitable as a meal replacement or are they simply a snack to have in addition to your 3 packs a day?

Apologies if this is a really silly question, still getting to grips with all these new products.

Many Thanks

My question really was about the Avidlite site. I'd quite like to purchase a few products to add a bit of variety to CD now and then, i.e. the wafers and snacks. Can anybody tell me if these are suitable as a meal replacement or are they simply a snack to have in addition to your 3 packs a day?

Hi,

i seem to remember viewing another post on here....avidlite and lots of similar possibly re-named products must not be used as a total food replacement...instead must be used in conjunction with a proper balanced nutritional meal.
I am sure someone with more knowledge will be along to post soon...in the meantime keep researching posts on here.

Shaz x

The only products on the avidlite site that can be used as TFR products are the ones that actually say Food Replacement. I know the shakes are and some of the bars, but I think the rest are just to be used alongside food, somewhat like Slimfast, or are a supplement to an Atkins type diet as they are low carb x

Back