Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

VLCD Bamboozled

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by coogee, 29 March 2010 Social URL.

1. coogee

coogee Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi All,

Well to be hoinest I didn't even know that all you guys were here and after using Cambridge Diet on and off for a long time I hadn't even considered that there might be other options out ther (other than Lipotrim and LL) but WOW, I've just spent about 2 hours reading all the posts here.

I love the sound of the hot meals that some of the diets offer as am really suprised to see some great losses, makes me wonder why i'm torturing myself with 3 shakes a day.

My question really was about the Avidlite site. I'd quite like to purchase a few products to add a bit of variety to CD now and then, i.e. the wafers and snacks. Can anybody tell me if these are suitable as a meal replacement or are they simply a snack to have in addition to your 3 packs a day?

Apologies if this is a really silly question, still getting to grips with all these new products.

Many Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dezzie1082

dezzie1082 EVERY NEW DAY IS A GIFT

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.01%)
    Diet:
    exante/flexinutrition combo
    My question really was about the Avidlite site. I'd quite like to purchase a few products to add a bit of variety to CD now and then, i.e. the wafers and snacks. Can anybody tell me if these are suitable as a meal replacement or are they simply a snack to have in addition to your 3 packs a day?

Hi,

i seem to remember viewing another post on here....avidlite and lots of similar possibly re-named products must not be used as a total food replacement...instead must be used in conjunction with a proper balanced nutritional meal.
    I am sure someone with more knowledge will be along to post soon...in the meantime keep researching posts on here.

Shaz x

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

The only products on the avidlite site that can be used as TFR products are the ones that actually say Food Replacement. I know the shakes are and some of the bars, but I think the rest are just to be used alongside food, somewhat like Slimfast, or are a supplement to an Atkins type diet as they are low carb x

5. amelia23

amelia23 1lb at a time

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    thanks eclipse very informative...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.