Vlcd day 2 & need support :)

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Lakeke, 7 May 2014.

1. Lakeke

Lakeke Member

Day 2 complete and I'm looking for someone who has just started their journey or people who can spur me on with their success.
    Start weight: 280lbs
  2. -Rhino-

-Rhino- Active Member

Hey Lakeke,

I'll be starting my plan tomorrow. How's your first week gone?

3. Hey. I'm on Day 4 and I think I may be in Ketosis. A little bit hungry but nothing compared to what it was like :) How're you getting on? X
  4. fifecaz

fifecaz Active Member

Hi day 1 today and it's only 10 o'clock ....why do we think of nothing but food ...hope your all doing ok .
  5. fattytoskinny

fattytoskinny New Member

Hi, I had day one today so far so good but yes it has been really hard.

Just hanging in there. This is just the start am sure it will get better after the first week.

Stay strong and let's fight the fat rather than letting the fat fight us
  6. Popster

Popster New Member

Day 2...done. All I can't think about is food! It's torturous cooking for my daughter, but I've stayed strong and I'm looking forward to my day 7 weigh in. I better see results!
  7. Dontjudgeme

Dontjudgeme Active Member

Day 6 for me. Done VLCD before and tried what seems hundreds of times in 2013 and this year but started this Monday with my daughter for moral support and it was like a light bulb switched on. Just got on and did it, haven't managed to reach Day 6 for years so being really good and Lovin the feeling of being good to :). Want to lose up to 28lb and already dropped 8lb :))))))

Past day 4 and it defo gets easier, water routine is my biggest tip, if I don't drink the water I get led astray xx