vlcd to WW

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by jadedjane21, 28 July 2008 Social URL.

1. jadedjane21

jadedjane21 Full Member

Diet:
    Diet chef
    I recently came off a very low calorie diet and because I got ill on it decided to go back to weight watchers...I follow the points plan to the T and had 2 points spare but only lost a pound. Is this because of my body readjusting to solids again and trying to get out of starvation mode?? Does anyone have any experience about going from vlcd to WW??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    SIRTfood
    You may have had some slowing of the metabolism but I'd guess that the small loss is partly due to rebuilding glycogen stores and actually having food going through your system again. One pound is actually a perfectly acceptable loss for a week, it is just we get used to big losses on a VLCD.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there

A lot of people have made the change from CD etc to WW and some have gained the first week, dont worry about it, youll be losing again in no time.

Hope youll join us on the WW forum :)

5. jules

jules Full Member

I found WW quite eractic with losses, how are you doing?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.