Vodka Rationing

AnnBee

Had a few drinks with friends tonight at home and found myself filling up my measuring jug with 100ml of vodka at the start of the night so I didn't go over my syns. Oh how Slimming World has changed me:D
Anyone else do some strange things to stay on plan?

I like that idea!

that's so cool! use a hipflask maybe?!
I have a small flask from onegreenbottle which I measure out my milk into. 1. i have to take my milk to friend's houses so I can have a cuppa anyway and 2. I know that's my Hexa for the day lol.

http://www.onegreenbottle.com/one-little-green-bottle

that's the one i have, although I got mine from their discount/seconds section and got them to send me a plain lid with it.

Had a few drinks with friends tonight at home and found myself filling up my measuring jug with 100ml of vodka at the start of the night so I didn't go over my syns. Oh how Slimming World has changed me:D
Anyone else do some strange things to stay on plan?

I do exactly the same! :eek: I measure 120ml out using the cyclinder for my bread machine! (seeing as I cant bladdy use it for bread anymore :rolleyes: :D)

I do exactly the same ! my hip flasks hold 13 syns worth of vodka , so I just have that before I go , I never need to buy any drinks because that gets me sufficiently merry haha love it x x

Back