Vow renewal end of 2012

peachy7

Silver Member
Hi, am hoping to renew my vows in either New York or Florida at the end of 2012 (our 5th anniversary(long story for those who think its soon)) I have no idea where to start with planning etc, can anyone help?!

peachy7 said:
Hi, am hoping to renew my vows in either New York or Florida at the end of 2012 (our 5th anniversary(long story for those who think its soon)) I have no idea where to start with planning etc, can anyone help?!

I know this was posted ages ago but I think that is so romantic, hope someone can help you. I would love to renew our vowels someday x

Awwwwww I missed this cause I was on holiday:confused:

If you still need to know I'd start with looking at New York, and Florida, what is it that interests you most about the place, what would you like to do there, is there anywhere you'd like to renew your vows.

I just love spreadsheets (I can email you my florida one if you wish), I start by working out the cost, say its in November 2012 I'd look at the cost for November 2011 just to give you an idea.

I make a note of the flight costs, the hotels & make a note of my favourite hotels with the cost, then add in things like visas, passports (if they need renewing), trips.

I then make another list of the trips I'd like to do whilst there, oh yes I do have columns when there is more than one place to visit:rolleyes:

I make a folder in my email and a folder in my favourites (internet). I even have a note book, just in case. I google books & either buy cheap ones or borrow them from the libary.

Nearer the time I make myself an itinerary, well I think I'll stop now as I sound a bit OCD:rolleyes:

If you have made a start I'd be interested to know how you are getting on:D

Back