V's final weight loss journey to find her slimmer happy self.......

Definitely not going to get weighed on Saturday. No TOM but feel so bloated n crappy :-(
Been on 4 packs and a bit of protein as I've been starving everyday! Arghhh,
Hoping it will start to calm down soon! At this rate, I'll not be the skinny bride I want to be :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
You will be hun

Water water!! Plenty of veg, protein and your packs

It will get easier Xx hormones stink!!

It will pass hunni.... You will feel miles better in a couple of days...... the bloat will go chick!!!! Dont worry!! Just hang on in there!!!! X

Arrrgggghhhhh, i got on scales this morning and what a ****** BIG MISTAKE! Not a single pound loss!!!!!!! N my keto sticks say negative as well. They've never lied to me before! No wonder am starving all the time!!
I was so mad, I had not 1, not 2 but THREE chocolate digestives from the kids biscuit tin!
Now I feel 100 times worse! Had a good old cry! Hormones are all over place!
I still feel extremely bloated, got cramps but it still won't bloody show! N am not looking forward to 3 nights shifts straying from tonight!
I feel so miserable, n so so so mardy!
:-:)-:)-:)-(

Aw hun, chin up. Things can only get better xxxxx

I've scoffed a creme egg too!!! : (

But its done so lets me and you just dust ourselves off and get right back at it!!!

Think of that dress lady... you have 2 choices.... forget about it..... Or sabotage the next few days!!! Now I wont if you won't!!! Come on chick!!!

Here if you need anything!!!

Love to you!!!

X

What are we like Hun ;-)

It's all stupid hormones!
No way we're giving in chick. We will do this! No matter what!
Just had my favorite cottage pie. Packed all 3 shakes for my night shift.

We won't sabotage it, WE WON'T!

Thanks Hun. I can always count on you, n I feel so much better now.
Xxxx

YAY!!! Just concentrate on our work chicka.... and you will emerge from your night shifts to the joys of ketosis!!! By joys I mean dog breath!!! Heheh!!!

X

Disastrous weekend! TOM keeps coming n going! So it looks like this TOM is here to stay for a while. Been over the calories. As the cravings were literally killing me.
Hopefully it settles down tomoz and i can stick to 4 packs.
Wish me luck.
Xx

Awww hun... I've been the same.... Hormones plus weather!! booooo!!!

Come on lady!!! Lets get back at it!!! X

Arrrrgggghhhhhh is how I feel at moment. Am so so grumpy and miserable. Even the OH is ignoring me and Keeping out of my way!

Feel better soooooooon, we miss our cheery chirpy V xxxxx

Still feel so hormonal. Hope it clears off in next couple of days. As giving myself a break before I sabotage it completely. As per my calculations, I should be finished by TOM by Friday, when I will re-start with strict 4 packs.
Am too hormonal, n TOM is too heavy at min to carry on with 4 packs only, as it made me feel so weak n ill, so been doing 1200 cals a day but still having my packs n protein n vegs.
Not going to weigh in until next Saturday as will re-start on Friday.
Wish me luck. I've got 12 weeks left!
Xx

Last edited:
I've not come on yet!!! It's on the post though! Urgh just want the bloat gone!!! : ( eating better though at least!!! Hope you feel better soon x

You can achieve LOADS in 12 weeks hun! I got almost 3 stone off last time in 9 and a half weeks
so you could realistically get up to 4 stone off if you really really set your mind to it.
I believe in you sweetie. That beautiful sari is calling!! xxxx

You can achieve LOADS in 12 weeks hun! I got almost 3 stone off last time in 9 and a half weeks
so you could realistically get up to 4 stone off if you really really set your mind to it.
I believe in you sweetie. That beautiful sari is calling!! xxxx

Thank u hunni. That's what am aiming for chick. Am aiming for At least 4 stones in 12 weeks. I can do this.
Xxxx

Thank u hunni. That's what am aiming for chick. Am aiming for At least 4 stones in 12 weeks. I can do this.
Xxxx

Course you can!! V is for VICTORY after all!!!!!! :winner:

How you feeling today???

X

Hi Hun. Much better today thankfully.
Get today out of way and back on it in morning. Back to 4 packs.
12 weeks left. Eeeeek
Xx

Back