V's final weight loss journey to find her slimmer happy self.......

Having a very depressing down day. Will probably eat more calories than I should. But will try and be reasonable,?
if I don't do it this way tonight, I will probably sabotage it all, and I can't afford to do this.
I know I can do this, my mum and dad have spent a fortune for our wedding and I can't let them down. All my clothes for wedding are a size 12-14 and I have to get to that weight by 20th April.
Fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow.

Big hugs xxxx sending good vibes for tomorrow xxxx

Have some eggs or meat if your hungry, won't do much damage :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

C'mon V, we gotta do this! I'm back too, more determined than ever! Keep focussed on your big day, do lots of
visualising of yourself twirling round the dance floor in that dazzling sari xx

C'mon V, we gotta do this! I'm back too, more determined than ever! Keep focussed on your big day, do lots of
visualising of yourself twirling round the dance floor in that dazzling sari xx

Hi Shivie,
How are u Hun? Did u have a good Xmas?
As for me, Am still battling on.
Just wasted 5 days for being a greedy ****

New start again tomoro. Fingers crossed. I want to do it and I can do it. Someone please give me a big kick up my back side.

As requested....:asskick:!!!! Had far too good a Christmas hun, ate like it was going out of fashion, ended up having to buy
a sh**load of "fat" clothes as nothing I had fitted waaahhhhhh!!!
Time to sort my fat self out once and for all, it's getting ridiculous at this stage how little willpower I seem to have.

Can't even face the scales at this stage!

Let the battle commence babe, we'll get through this xx

Come on now hun.... April will be here in a flash.... just think do you want to look back and wish you'd done it!!!

*Tough love* and by god I've had to give myself some this week.....

We can do this.... Use the big day as motivation.... stick wedding things everywhere... fridge, phone screen, cupboard doors, lap top screen.....

Thses diets are so hard... i realise how hard now I'm not following one..... but you can do it..... you will only do this day once babe!!!

Hope you're ok!!!

Love and strength to you!!!

X

Right enough is enough.

Dee you're completely right, April will be here in a flash and that day will happen only once and no way am gonna ruin it.
It's going to be the best day of our lives and I will look the perfect bride in the red and cream sari.

Thank you all so much for all your support, means a lot to me.

Day 1 tomorrow, and 14 weeks to lose as much as possible. Over 4stones loss will be the best wedding present.

Roll on tomorrow, am more determined than ever now.

Xx

Hope you got through the weekend ok babe x I finally got started yesterday after caving on Saturday!
So it's officially Day 2 of the Battle of the Bulge!!
Feeling grand thus far, fingers crossed I can just get through today and tomorrow then it'll be onto
easier territory!

I have an occasion to aim for now in March, my first nephew's christening and I'm to be godmother so
I'll be damned if I'm gonna be a frumpy one!!! Not happening!!

Keep smiling hun...we're in it to win it this time! xxx

I survived the weekend with a few hiccups!
Not weighing untill Saturday though, hopefully will be in ketosis by tomorrow. Still aiming high, will be on S&S untill the 20th April n need to lose as much as possible.
From today am going to stick to 4 packs a day and on weekend it will be 3 packs n a meal with hubby. This way it will break it up a bit n I should still lose.
This year will be mine and I will look the perfect bride.
Thank you for support again girlies. Love yas.
Xxx

Last edited:
Good plan V. Now we just have to decide what colour saris we your cyber-bridesmaids will be wearing!! x

Hello! Sorry to butt in but I was looking for some more 'wedding' threads so give me some motivation as I am also slim and saving for wedding! You are doing great to get back on it and be motivated after hiccups - you can definitely reach your goal in the time :) Let's motivate each other!

Deezer - you're posts are so inspirational! You are so right and you have helped me even though the comments werent aimed at me!!!!!!

XX

Hello! Sorry to butt in but I was looking for some more 'wedding' threads so give me some motivation as I am also slim and saving for wedding! You are doing great to get back on it and be motivated after hiccups - you can definitely reach your goal in the time :) Let's motivate each other!

Deezer - you're posts are so inspirational! You are so right and you have helped me even though the comments werent aimed at me!!!!!!

XX

Awww I'm glad I helped.... I have a tendency to ramble sometimes!!! Lol....

When do you get married hun??? Oooooh weddings everywhere!!!

X

Week 1 and only 4 lbs off for me :(:(:(:(
I have had to come off ketosis as am taking lempsip and on antibiotics for a cold which ended up as chest infection. I have been having more calories than required.
I always get a cold on my first week of a VLCD.
Still got a few more days of antibiotics left so hopefully will have a bigger loss next weigh in.
Its so upsetting though.
:(:(:(

Week 1 and only 4 lbs off for me :(:(:(:(
I have had to come off ketosis as am taking lempsip and on antibiotics for a cold which ended up as chest infection. I have been having more calories than required.
I always get a cold on my first week of a VLCD.
Still got a few more days of antibiotics left so hopefully will have a bigger loss next weigh in.
Its so upsetting though.
:(:(:(

4 less pounds to worry about Hun x

Antibiotics finish tonight, back on 4 packs from morning. Can't afford to lose any more time now. Need to knuckle down and get on with it.
I will only get married once in Mauritius.
If anyone got any, send me some positive vibes please.
Many thanks.

Back