W/I wk 1 of sponsored slim

minxie

One day at a time!
And lost 5lbs:D:D
I'm a happy bunny and am really pleased that I managed to stick with it all week. Yukky taste in mouth but haven't yet got "carpet mouth" - oh the joys of CD, lol;)

Hope it's a good week for everyone else,

Thanks Shanny, I feel very proud of myself as I have had so many "false starts" which have only lasted a day or two. This time I am determined to succeed and have told everyone so that they can support me. Not one person has criticised CD which is amazing;)

Thats excellent! Well done and keep up the hard work..:)

o/t how did you get all that stuff on bottom of your post.. Ive tried adding my weigh ins but it keeps saying I can only have 340 (odd) characters :-(

brilliant loss... well done! And great idea for motivation to make it a sponsered slim! I like it! xx

Thanks girls! I have to admit that having been sponsored for lots of money is helping me to stick with it. Everyone has been so generous and I'd just feel like I was letting them down if I didn't do well.

Jennie - you might not have enough posts yet to be able to add more to your signature. I think 50 is the magic number and one way of clocking them up quickly is to join in the word games which are on here somewhere - perhaps someone can tell you where they are as they were moved off this section and on to another:)

just found that word games are in the "Off topic" section:)

Ah thanks hun... Been floating around these boards for the past 3 weeks now :)

Thats great - well done you!
Glad nobody is saying anything negative about CD too.

Well done hun! xx

Back