W1

yazzy

9 lbs gone...:D Very pleased....been a very tough week 1...now the journey continues smoothly (i hope)...

Yaz xx

Hi Yazzy,
very well done to you, 9lb is a fab start, good for you sticking with it, as you see you had a great result. Yes week 2 will be so much easier for you, just keep doing what you are doing.
Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Well done. 9 lbs is amazing first loss. Hope you have a good second week.
Good luck

Hi Yaz
Fantastic loss !!!!!!! The first week was the worse week ever for me but honestly after that it is plain sailing, you will find yourself looking forward to the WI days and will really start to enjoy your shakes.
Good luck hun for next week and keep up the good work xx

Fantastic loss .Really well done. It makes all the week 1 worthwhile doesnt it and every weigh in will give you that feeling. Keep it going !!!!!!!!!

That'sa brilliant loss!

It really will get easier now that hard week's out of the way and you're in ketosis.

All the best for week 2!

whey brilliant loss well done

Thanx guys, and yes, the shakes are tasting soo good now LOL....trying to control myself not to hv more than 3! LOLOL...am really glad, it was a very very tough week, but I guess once u put your foot down and decide to actually do it, u do it well....water, is the secret here...its what I hv between meals (as a liquid snack) :D...lol...cant wait for my next WI..!

Wow well done to you, congratulations on getting through the first week and good luck this wk! It does get easier in the second wk, I promise! :)xx

Well done Yazzy, thats fab! :D

well done x

Back