• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wagamamas

Xassy

Silver Member
I'm going to Wagamamas on Thursday and would like to know what's the lowest syn thing I can eat? I quite like the noodle based soups. :)

I just looked the menu, I'd probably have the chicken ramen soup but I looked on bodyoptimise.com and it doesn't say how many syns it is. Any ideas please? Thank you.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
i have to say when i go i either have that or the salmon one and as i do extra easy i have never synned it as its miso soup and veg and flavours and meat

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
I haven't a clue either, but I wish EVERYTHING on the menu was synned as I'd have a field day!! It's my favourite food ever! Last time I went I had the salmon ramen as it's a thin miso type soup with a big salmon fillet, noodles and tons of lovely fresh veg! I'm thinking surely that can't be high in syns- I wouldn't be surprised if it was free on EE, but there's nothing written down to confirm this!!

I've looked all over the place for Wagamamas nutritional info and haven't found any.
I know they do their Katsu curry but with grilled chicken and if you get the sauce on the side you can easily turn it into an extra easy meal!

I searched once for wag nutritional values and the noodledish I normally get was about 18 syns!!! Scary!

I make my own miso noodle soups at home (with miso soup sachets) and the soup is 1 1/2 syns when made, food for thought maybe! But wagamamas noodle soups all look pretty healhy so its probably one of the best places to eat out! x

I'd give another vote to the Salmon Ramen - seems one of the most SW friendly options to me

Ooh really fancy a Wagamamas now!