Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by daisy-janine, 16 January 2014.

1. daisy-janine

daisy-janine Active Member

I am so sickened at myself, I just weighed myself and I'm 15 stone. 15!!!!!!!!!
    I'm 5'10 and always been a bit bigger, but it's gone from 11stone to 12, 13 and 14 and 15 and has totally crept up on me over about 5 years?
    I did weight watchers online last year but really slacked off, but did lose 5lbs the first week. I gave up 'cos my heart wasn't in it.. but now I'm sickened with myself! :(
  2. willfitskinnyjeans

willfitskinnyjeans Well-Known Member

It's good that you want to make a change but try not go have such bad thoughts a out yourself. Just put your energy into getting first 1-2weekd back on plan over with and then all your battling is loss from the 15's not the 16's or higher.
    It will come off have faith and try really hard everyday.
  3. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Hiya hun.

We're the same height and once upon a time I was the weight you are. Don't fret or berate yourself too hard. What is done is done, now is the time to look forwards and onwards.

Just take each pound at a time and you'll soon be back to the 11 stone mark. The plan works and if I can do it so can you!

Good luck x
  4. daisy-janine

daisy-janine Active Member

Thanks girls :) Cheeky - my boyfriend doesnt believe I'm this weight haha, but I can feel it and don't feel healthy!