Wahoo moment

leighxx

Sorry but I had to share my wahoo moment just dug out a size 12 pair of jeans that I've not been able to fit in for about 5 years and I got them fastened up without having to lie down. Granted I had to take them back off again cos they were so uncomfortable but I think they'll be ok after about half a stone so there's my next mini goal :D

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

well done :D !! xxxx

Thanks everyone :D
Unfortunately hard work might get undone tonight when I get the bulmers out! Never mind just have to be extra good fir the rest of the week

Nice one Leigh :clap: That gives me hope :talk017:

Nice one Leigh :clap: That gives me hope :talk017:
keep it up twinkle I have tried so many times in the past usually just playing around with the same 8lb or so, then giving up. Think I finally got my mojo this time & dertermined.
Well I hear the bulmers calling (at 12 syns per bottle eeeeeek) :ashamed0005:

haha :D
Enjoy your evening Leigh ;)
x

Thanks Twinkle I did enjoy each one of the 60 syns that I had last night! :( gonna have to be super good till Thursday WI :D

So I never cut down my syns through the week & paid for it with a half pound weight loss last night. Ah well never mind back to it this week without the splurge on Saturday night ;)

So I never cut down my syns through the week & paid for it with a half pound weight loss last night. Ah well never mind back to it this week without the splurge on Saturday night ;)

At least it's still a loss ;)
Have you tried a fish week leigh? They seem to really boost losses for most people even with full use of syns. I lost just under 6lb last week :D
x

well done you I would but unfortunately I hate fish, everything about it makes me gag :D

Oh that's a such a shame Leigh :grouphugg:
But I'm sure you'l get there in the end anyway. Slow but sure wins the day, and after all, it's not a race is it ;)
x

Yeah I know I'm just pleased I haven't gained any week, been going since beginning of Jan and have had one STS, but generally lose 1lb one week & 2 the next so pretty happy with that :D

Back