Wahoo water flavour

MiniMoosh

Mooshing back
I ordered some with my Slim and Save order, although I do enjoy plain old water the idea of one fruity drink a day would be nice! But looking at other sources of the flavouring I see it mentions a possibility of affecting ketosis. I'm not in ketosis yet, for a variety of reasons I didn't start 100% on the diet till today! But I have been very low-carb since Tues. The only blip was having two bars yesterday!

I had one sachet of the flavouring yesterday in water, was very nice and a nice change but I'm wondering if I should stop using them? Does anyone use them? Or can anyone recommend a different water flavouring? I do see that Exante have three flavours but as I'm not doing that diet I don't want to pay P+P just for three items!

Any thoughts?

I use thembut just from time to time as a change, hasn't affected my ketosis. There are others but nit sure where you can get them.

I have the cd water flavour they suggested not using flavouring in the first 2 weeks. I must admit I just started week 3 as slim and save and it hasnt affected my ketosis

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the replies! I've only had one a day, and I'm on 3 MRP a day with no veg needed (yet!) so hopefully it won't have affected me. Maybe I'll wait until week 3 as suggested and try and source some of the other alternatives mentiones on the Exante forum in the meantime.

The wahoo won't kick you out of ketosis unless you have like a pack of them a day as the citric acid is minimal.

Thats good to know! I tried to leave it to week 3 but... I had one today! I just have one sachet a day in 500ml water. Very nice they are.

Back