Wahooo

*lil*

Gold Member
Weighed in yesterday and a 5 lbs loss! Not sure where that's come from but I'm really pleased! I literally did a little 'wahoo' which was embarrassing as I was in the chemist :)
My BMI is now 25.13 so I'm getting there!

Hubbie only lost another 2 lbs though??!! His BMI is 34.?? Not sure why he's taking longer to lose weight - should he try exercise or another pack? Maybe his metabolism is shot? Any ideas? Any men had similar ?

Thanks
Julia xx

Well done you! :D

Are you with your husband 24/7? Do you think he maybe not sticking to it 100%? It should be dropping off him, being a man! ;)

u just cant help but smile when a post starts with wahoo lol well done your doing great keep at it you ll be done in no time x

Divster said:
Well done you! :D

Are you with your husband 24/7? Do you think he maybe not sticking to it 100%? It should be dropping off him, being a man! ;)

I'm pretty sure he is sticking to it, he knows how important it is to lose the weight, it's difficult because I can't put to much pressure on him as he has enough already with us having to have Ivf. He already feels it's his fault :-( I trust him when he says he hasn't cheated!

scarymovie said:
u just cant help but smile when a post starts with wahoo lol well done your doing great keep at it you ll be done in no time x

Lol thank you, it's come off slowly so far so that was a nice boost :)
It helps that I actually am addicted to the shakes now ad well lol

i think its great u and your hubby are doing this together motivation and stops temptation of having his food around my hubbys skinny :( when i fed him and the kids healhier foods he says ive put him on rations lol started cooking healthier now so ill be a dab hand at it by the time im eating again :) how far is he off the 30bmi?? i think its crap that you cant just have it done now hes lost nearly a stone it does prove he is trying

scarymovie said:
i think its great u and your hubby are doing this together motivation and stops temptation of having his food around my hubbys skinny :( when i fed him and the kids healhier foods he says ive put him on rations lol started cooking healthier now so ill be a dab hand at it by the time im eating again :) how far is he off the 30bmi?? i think its crap that you cant just have it done now hes lost nearly a stone it does prove he is trying

His bmi is 34.something,he's actually lost just over 2 stone, he lost a stone on Atkins before we started Exante. To have a bmi of 29.95 he needs to weigh 14 stone. So we were hoping for faster weightloss that's why we tries this. Other men seem to be losing quickly but his is slow in comparison. I'm sure he Ian cheating, it's me that has lol :) but I've been honest and told him :)
I could do with learning how to cook healthy meals and portion control! To be honest it does really help that we both needed to lose weight because we do support each other and there's definitely not as much temptation about!!

Back