Waistline

Snowbaby

Wants to shed pounds more
Holy Mother Of God - I have a waist!!!! When did THAT appear? I look forward to hearing from anyone who has seen/found parts of their anatomy for the first time since 10th grade/pregnancy/middle age spread :-D

Yes Snowbaby, I am always rubbing all over my body. I just discovered that my bum feels so much smaller and is now shaped in a more pleasing way. lol I am smaller now than I was 20 yrs ago. I also find I stand with my hands on my hips alot now. I just love the feel of my waist now. BTW I am down 22.7lbs and finishing wk 5. I stared with slimfast, went into ketosis then and after 2 months on I was able to start optifast. I am down 56 lbs since April.

Last edited:
I found a pulse in my stomach - bit worrying at first - had it down as some kind of anurism but just a pulse - it is really strong too - no idea that should be there!! It is also lovely to see your feet!!!

What feet? lol
Lynne x

Hi

Well done on teh weight loss.

Since getting some weight off I have been able to have a better relationship with my feet, lol!
Before I was struggling to cut my nails etc. Now thiking I might actually be able to take more care of them. Need new shoes as all my others flap about as too wide. Strange that!

I have gone from a size 7 - 71/2 shoe to a 5 - 51/2!!! MAD!!!!!!
Know what you mean about toenails - I can actually reach my feet now - and sit with my knees up near my chest on the floor (can't get up again but that is not my weight as the issue;))

I think I was surprised as it almost felt like it was overnight - like WTF? Whats changed? (duh). Congrats to you all. I know what you mean re feet. I am usually a size 6.5 shoe (UK size) and these days I am nearly a size 8, but not in length - just that I have puffy lil' hooves lol :)

this may sound a bit gross but i was delighted! i managed to pee on the ketostick without having to lift up my belly to see what i was doing!!! yay me! x

Hey gem, that's great! i'm looking forward to being able to run upstairs without holding my belly to stop it slapping..ha ha!!

on the feet issue my feet grew a size after having my kids thought it was just down to pregnancy but maybe it was just the weight gain, will be intrigued to see if my feet shrink too...that could prove expensive having to buy loads of new shoes!!

Oh God - me too! Whap whap of tummy slapping, sch sch of legs rubbing as I walk - wont miss THEM lol :)

My feet are definitely shirinking, have had to adjust the laces on all of my trainers and now they look dumb cos there are fresh white bits showing!

I have found my collar bones. Shocking, but true, they were there all along and now they are out of hiding.

I have also found *Jan looks all around to ensure no kiddies are about*......my libido ;)

hi honey! you know I have never had a waist so to find it now would be a miracle. I have seen that my collarbones are coming back and possibly a little more cheek definition, but so far still have a bit of a double chin. Thighs are slimming down and just about getting into a size 18 without risking taking an eye out with a stray button!

Hey, how did you get yr meez to meditate? The only one I could find in the anime section was one meditating with a bottle of water!

ha our avatars are so alike...

...they could be sisters!:massmoon:

They could they just be, Ange hunny :)

I am so pleased we are finding so many long lost bone areas. I am just worried that my skin will sag/bag/drag and I'll end up looking like a Sharpei dog !!!!!

Back