Waiting for weigh in

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
I'm feeling sooooo tortured. Not only did i have to weigh in after 5 days (with a very pleasing loss) last week. but now I have to wait til Thursday this week for week 5 weigh in!!

10 whole days. :eek::eek:

i love my weigh ins, they're the highlight of my week. this is so hard lol.

Am away with work 2/3 days a week, that's why my weigh ins will be a bit off every week.

Aww man.

Well, no matter, as long as you keep going and follow it properly, you should have great results regardless :)

i'm hoping so! had my totm the last 3 days so expecting a little less than amazing. but 10 days, could be a good one... exciting :)

i'm hoping so! had my totm the last 3 days so expecting a little less than amazing. but 10 days, could be a good one... exciting :)
Deffinetly!

Whatever the number, I'm very sure you won't be dissapointed :D

Ha Ha!! I know exactly what you mean! Because of work and Bank Holidays I have changed my weigh day from Mon to Tues - It's KILLING me to wait till tomorrow never mind 10 days!!! Poor you! xx

have basically had to not be away for work on thursday as my shakes run out after wednesday dinner! lol

got a wedding to go to on sunday and i'm hoping to be very close to minus 2 stone.

Ooooo Good Luck!

confidence levels may well decide which of the 2 possible dresses i wear too as i'm having a dilemma at the mo!

wow you have done so well am on day9 and feel a bit better this morning have been very hungry tho but you have just inspired me thanks so much x and keep up the good work

Wow, i'm on day 3 and looking at your weight loss keeps me going, i hope my loss will be as good.
All the best. xx

Back