Waiting!!

lainey666

2 more days to my 2nd weigh in wish it would come already!! Not sure how this week has went! I have stuck to the plan all week! Dont know why I have my doubts after last weeks lost of 12lb! I am trying not to use my scales as I think I'll be weighting myself all day long!! Aaaaa

wow, good on you for not weighing! it will be a true surprise then!! 12lb loss last week was brilliant - this week should also be good! Cant wait to see how you have done!

I weigh every single morning after I have been for a wee!! LOL! (as well as all thru the night due to the amount of water I am taking in!!).. i find the scales going down a notch every morning a real great start to my day.. always been the same, even when doing other diets and not dieting.. obviously not so much notch changing then though!!

good luck!! I have my first ever WI tmw morning! :D xx

I have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow at 12pm, and i too am so excited! Never before have i been on a diet and couldnt wait to jump on the scales (well not jump, im not that light yet!) I lost 12pounds last week, which was amazing so i know it wont be nearlly as much this week but its still quicker that any other diet!!!

Good luck for tomorrow I am sure you will have a good bit off!! I was so surprise last week I nearly walked out without paying! I couldn't believe I had lost that much!! I no it won't be as much this week! But I hope it's at least 4lb as that will take me over 1stone in 2 weeks!

oooh fingers crossed hun! What other diet can you lose over a stone in 2 weeks! its barmy!

Good luck! I hope you have a great weight loss!

Back