Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Waivering - but still losing

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Teddy67, 27 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Teddy67

Teddy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(10.18%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I had a day out on Thursday when lunch was included so ended up completely off plan for first time in 11 weeks. Soup, bread, butter, apple pie & custard.

Was simply yummy.

Then tea time came and I was starving - too many delicious carbs - ended up having share of tapas - mainly low-carb, but nowhere near low enough - and certainly not low fat. Worked out had over 2000 cals that day (I always put everything into fitness pal app).

Next day try as I might I couldn't stick totally to plan - and was also SO hungry...

So decided to up fat content in an attempt to get my appetite under control again - largely managed it.

Am still struggling keeping low-fat and low-carb and have been having PV days constantly since Thursday.

Weighed self today - to try and keep self in check - 1lb down to a new low of 151.4lbs...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squindles

squindles I will conquer!!!

Start Weight:
    157st9lb
    Current Weight:
    157st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none at the mo
    Its so hard isn't it once your body has had a taste of rubbish carbs to get back on plan because of the hungar that it causes! I've been experiencing the same thing & I'm also doing something similar to you and having PV days instead of 1/1. I've stayed the same now for 3 weeks :eek: BUT it's kept me from going off the rails totally and at least I haven't put back on what I've lost which to me is a plus!!! Well done though for getting to a new low for yourself. That deserves a :clap::clap: :D
    Jackie xx

4. Teddy67

Teddy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(10.18%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Jackie - yes it's SO hard cutting back the carb cravings again - really makes one worry about losing it when try to go to conso. I am far too easily swayed off the path :-(

A 3 week stall must be frustrating - but such good news that you are not gaining. I think 3-4 week stalls/plateaus can be quite normal when losing weight - our bodies just don't seem to want to let go of the extra pounds - and sheer perserverence is needed to stick with the plan and battle on.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.