Waivering - but still losing

Teddy67

I had a day out on Thursday when lunch was included so ended up completely off plan for first time in 11 weeks. Soup, bread, butter, apple pie & custard.

Was simply yummy.

Then tea time came and I was starving - too many delicious carbs - ended up having share of tapas - mainly low-carb, but nowhere near low enough - and certainly not low fat. Worked out had over 2000 cals that day (I always put everything into fitness pal app).

Next day try as I might I couldn't stick totally to plan - and was also SO hungry...

So decided to up fat content in an attempt to get my appetite under control again - largely managed it.

Am still struggling keeping low-fat and low-carb and have been having PV days constantly since Thursday.

Weighed self today - to try and keep self in check - 1lb down to a new low of 151.4lbs...

Its so hard isn't it once your body has had a taste of rubbish carbs to get back on plan because of the hungar that it causes! I've been experiencing the same thing & I'm also doing something similar to you and having PV days instead of 1/1. I've stayed the same now for 3 weeks :eek: BUT it's kept me from going off the rails totally and at least I haven't put back on what I've lost which to me is a plus!!! Well done though for getting to a new low for yourself. That deserves a :clap::clap: :D
Jackie xx

Hi Jackie - yes it's SO hard cutting back the carb cravings again - really makes one worry about losing it when try to go to conso. I am far too easily swayed off the path :-(

A 3 week stall must be frustrating - but such good news that you are not gaining. I think 3-4 week stalls/plateaus can be quite normal when losing weight - our bodies just don't seem to want to let go of the extra pounds - and sheer perserverence is needed to stick with the plan and battle on.

Back