Wake-Up Call

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
I managed to get to target in November after working really hard at losing weight for nearly two years.

Yesterday it hit me how much I have slipped since hitting target. Ive obviously just not worried about SW too much and put inches on. I had a shower, dried off and hit the wardrobe looking for something to wear that afternoon to the beach with my family. Nothing fitted me. Nothing what so ever. Work clothing is fine and I wear PJ's when ever at home but when looking for casual clothing to wear I was completely stuck. Anyway, it got me so upset that I literally sat there on the bed in my underwear crying my eyes out.

I think thats what I needed though. I refuse to buy bigger clothes so I have no choice but to get back to target....and im going to do it.

I'm a little stressed out what with moving house in a few weeks time and I know when I move I wont be able to do as many red days as we wont be able to afford to buy meat but i'm determined to get back to target. I need to.

It knocked my confidence yesterday not being able to get into my jeans but im keeping them and they will fit again!

Sorry for the rant/essay. Hope your all having a lovely bank holiday weekend xx

Hiya Sarah

So sorry to hear your feeling down but I bet in no time you'll be back at target, you've done it before so you'll do it again and then in no time you'll be back to wearing those clothes again.

I'm on a tight budget too as Mr Boo is off work sick at the minute, but I do save money on going to Aldi's and Icelands and buying their frozen meat and fish and it doesn't taste any different from Tesco's or Asda's.

Well take care and stay strong Boo xx

Well done to realize what is going on b4 it is too late!! remember how you felt when you reached target and have that in mind when you get back on track!! At least your not in denial! You look great on your profile pic, and im sure you will be back in them clothes b4 you know it!!
:)

Hey SS. Na it didnt work for me as I managed to fail twice in four days lol. Im onviously meant to be a meat eater, but just cant always afford it!

Even though im determined to get back to target, im struggling big time today, proper hungry. Eaten all my syns and HEX's and I still feel like I could eat a feast, what shall I do?! Oh, and I have no fruit or yogs left either!

Hello Wifey!! :wavey:

I am also trying to get back to target. I have baby belly to lose but am soooo not in the zone. The last couple of weeks I've been terrible!

I am sending you good vibes for getting back into those target clothes.

xx

Hey SS. Na it didnt work for me as I managed to fail twice in four days lol. Im onviously meant to be a meat eater, but just cant always afford it!

Even though im determined to get back to target, im struggling big time today, proper hungry. Eaten all my syns and HEX's and I still feel like I could eat a feast, what shall I do?! Oh, and I have no fruit or yogs left either!

You achieved so so much Sarah Jayne losing all that weight you have to nip it in the bud or like me you will be back to square one!

Would you ever consider doing extra easy? Best of both worlds?

Do you have Any mugshots in the house? They always fill me up! Good luck Sarah Jayne and keep at it!

Wifey! Hello stranger!
Thanks all, unfrtunately I do not have mugshots or anyting in the flat as I havnt been shopping. Anyway, im on red days for a little bit as a kick start. EE sounds fab but unfortunately doesnt work for me, it makes me STS.
Im in a good frame of mind today, although im rather hungry still! I think a green day is in order tomorrow lol xx

Back