Walden Farms

Hadnt heard of them so googled and found their website

This is what it says about their chocolate dipping sauce

Enjoy creamy, delicious, chocolate dip “The Walden Way,” and still eat healthy! Instead of a high calorie, high fat chocolate dip that can easily add 130 calories with just 2 level tablespoons, switch to Walden Farms Calorie Free Chocolate Dip. Made with real chocolate and premium natural cocoa beans…but no calories, fat, carbs, gluten or sugars of any kind!Fabulous with fruit, in a parfait, a smoothie, over ice cream and delicious in any recipe that calls for chocolate.
Switch and save hundreds of calories every time, “The Walden Way.”

How can it be made with real chocolate and have no calories? But if its true would be excellent!!!

This has got me excited!! Hoping someone will have the answer :)

Just had a look at the ingredients but it wouldnt let me copy and paste - looked good. Calorie free mayos and dressing too.

Can you get them in this country though as its an American company

More googling and the reviews for taste are generally bad

If its sounds too good to be true.............................

I have....they are zero calories and taste dreadful. It's nothing synthetic....crap. It's just awful.

I don't believe it can be made of real choc and have no cals lol also, if something has no cals and is made to imitate something, it usually is awful as said by the lady above this post. I won't be buying any lol

I've currently got the peanut butter and jam one in my cupboard and I need to throw them away... I've tried almost all of the products save the salad dressings which i couldn't bring myself to try!

Hey! Just joined this site! I have the chocolate syrup which i mixed into a muller light to get a chocolate fix..tastes good considering its 0 cals but i would not have it on its own lol. Only used less than a teaspoon so a little goes a long way but i suppose a regular chocolate syrup would be as good

Back