Wales - Life in 2011

You ok Sweetie? xx :)

Saying hello from London town... hope all is good Wales, sending a hug.

xxx

Hope you`re well x

Hey all - am here around and about. Had a manic week at work last week, and am on a week off this week. Mum came down for the weekend for some pre-holiday shopping (she is going to Australia for a month for a family wedding in about 4 weeks). Well and truly off CD at the moment, but am grateful for the 24lbs I have lost so far this year. Thinking about WW as I have a money off voucher and I can walk to the meeting as it is in the village. And last time I lost a good stone and a bit on it.

Am around and about at home this week, we have a long long list of work to do around the house. Just trying to find my motivation to get up off the sofa and get started.

On a positive note the dog has lost nearly a kilo in the last few weeks, proving the point that eat less and move more really does work.

Big hugs all round and I will catch up on all that I have missed xx

Good to see you Wales, your good sense and upbeat attitude is just what I need today... sunshine here, although a hard frost overnight... it LOOKS like spring, though! Good luck with the jobs and with WW if you decide to go for it... heartening to know food-based diets can have great results too.

Thanks for the support on my thread, sending a hug back atcha.

xxx

Hi Wales, good to see you again. Hope you have a lovely week off and 24lbs off this year is not to be sniffed at. I can't wait until I can say that.

xxxxx

Morning Wales, Hope you are enjoying your week off hun, Happy wednesday to you, yay on the loss so far!
xx

Wow 24lb this year is excellent.... long may it continue xx

Lovely to hear from you Wales earlier, thankyou. Hope you have a great weekend. xx

Back