Wales - Life in 2011

Um, hi Wales, sorry to chat on your thread. :eek: xxxxx

I don't know what you mean? ;)

Chat away lovelies. Am feeling a little quiet again so carry on as you see fit!

And feel free to continue with all the inuendo ;)

Am fine, just a little jaded from the celebrations last night, and hungry so have had some dinner. Most of which was very sensible within the confines of SS+ (but some wasn't). But I have a headache and need an early night xx

Hope you feel better today Wales. xx

I do thanks, much better, though very busy day at work so am shattered. Hoping for a SS day today as WI tomorrow and I fear I will have only lost 2lbs in 2 weeks. But hey ho, a loss is a loss right!

Hope everyone else is well and will read through some diaries this evening. xx

WI tomorrow and I fear I will have only lost 2lbs in 2 weeks. But hey ho, a loss is a loss right!

Yup! That's 4 packs of butter. :) xx

Not succeeded on the SS day, just had a 2 egg omelette and 2 slices of hovis wholemeal bread. Have asked my consultant to bring me the 810 and 1000 plan booklets.

Thanks for the packs of butter comments though, much appreciated and puts it in to perspective (which I often lose) x

Not succeeded on the SS day, just had a 2 egg omelette and 2 slices of hovis wholemeal bread. Have asked my consultant to bring me the 810 and 1000 plan booklets.

Thanks for the packs of butter comments though, much appreciated and puts it in to perspective (which I often lose) x

Well the meal sounds good to me, perhaps a move up the plans might be better for you now, as you suggest? Does your CDC have one those plastic pounds of fat for you to look at? It's really revolting, very like the real thing, but very encouraging to see what a pound of fat looks and feels like. And you've probably lost 2 more of those! Well done! xx

Morning Wales,
Love the visuals for showing fat loss, i had a day this week where i was giving my ladies tray of tetras to hold to show them how much they have lost so far and amazed was not the word...so far for your loss (if i've worked it out right) it would be 1½ trays of tetras that's 40 cartons!!!
Brilliant work hun!
Keep up the great work whichever plan you are using!
Have a fabulous day

xx

I like that image... we need to give ourselves credit for what we have achieved, and visuals help.

Wales, check out 810 and 1000, you have done so well but think your body is putting in a polite request for food. After a couple of weeks you can drop down again if you like, or stay put if the plan is suiting you... you can do this.

xxx

You are doing brilliantly Wales - all in the right direction!! :)
810 was a good plan so give it a try and see how you feel...

Thanks for that ladies, am liking the image of 40 tetras - that is a really vivd description.

Am not counting the last 24 hours as I went out to celebrate a colleagues wedding last night and it was to a vegetarian Indian restaurant so there were sauces and popadoms and breads. Then today is a write off - working from home, sat in the kitchen on my work laptop was a recipe for disaster. Anyway onwards and downwards, I have stopped now and tomorrow is another day.

WI was great, 4lbs in 2 weeks with the girls lunch and vals evening mixed in so am chuffed with that. I have the booklets for 810 and 1000, have bought tuna, chicken, veg and cottage cheese in preparation.

For some reason (probably carb and sugar related) I can hardly keep my eyes open. Went for a lovely but cold walk with the dog at about 3 but since then just want to snooze!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, whatever it is you are up to. Big hugs all round xxx

Back