Wanna Bee's - TEAM 8

Afternoon ladies..

How is everyone today?.. weigh in for me tonight!... but nervous... want to get rid of my gain and some more!... :(

Fingers crossed for me..will update later... off for a swim after WI so wont be on till about 9 ish.. :)

xx

I am so cold today. Just been stacking 50 bales of bedding for the horses and my hands are dead and my face frozen. I think the diet is making me feel colder than everyone else and more miserable:(

I am not sure I am going to be able to do this. I should have done it in the summer I think.

I had such similar hurdles to you... the feeling miserable thing is more common than you think... but weirdly it does pass... just keep chipping away at it... and you will by Christmas be at your goal and Feeling fab!... imagine starting the New year.. a New you!!... and all you have to do from that point is concentrate on the maintainence!... sounds perfect to me...

I cant wait...this time of the year to the end always goes so quick for me... time to change my life for good... and quickly...

Please keep going... have alook online for some "thinspiration".. a new xmas outfit maybe..

Keep posting on here also it helps to vent and get your worries out!...

Speak to you later

xxx

8lbs this week team-eo....!!... makes up for the gain.. and 2lbs extra.. also 2 stone 8 lbs in 8 weeks!.. :) HAPPY AS A PIG IN POO!.. :)

Its very quite on here lately... where did you all go??...

xx

Oh well done :clap: :clap: that is brilliant. Its my WI tomorrow am dreading it I was hoping it would be good after last weeks miserable 1/2 lb but I don't feel any thinner.

2st 8 in 8 weeks is a lot do you feel different or just look it?

yea where has everyone gone.I've been on here quite a few times to post only to find my previous post was still the last so just don't bother.:(

I guess I was hoping for more of the daily trials and tribulations of being on this diet rather than just the weight posts.

Can we get some new people who want to post more. Maybe most of our team are at goal now.

Yep good plan Ali, we should advertise for a someone chatty!.. ha!.. :)

Now i have my new laptop im going to be on here more often... so post away and i will always reply..

Yep 2 stone 8lbs looks and feels so weird... i cycle to work and back and it used to be so hard.... now i just wizz to work and back in no time at all... i used to have to change my clothes when i got to work due to being so hot and sweaty!!... now i hardly break a sweat!.. ( might also be due to the coldness!!) :)

I have gone from a size 18 to a size 14... which is brill... :) and i am starting to like the person in the mirror again!... just wish i had lots of spare money to buy new clothes!!!...

So Wednesday today!.... weigh day for you!.. good luck with it!... fingers crossed!.. :)

I am making an effort to glug more water this week as i have been getting light headed when i stand up... which is apparently a sign of dehidration!...eek!...

GOOD LUCK..

XXXX

Well I lost 5lbs which makes 12.5 in 3 weeks which considering I ate one of those weeks I am happy with that.

I know i could do better if i could only drink more dam water. I too have had times when if i get up too quick I nearly black out:( It's not rocket science is it. Every day I say to myself I AM going to drink all my water today but then somehow the day just goes and i haven't drunk enough. I don't think my CDC can understand me either:rolleyes: I'm obviously a hopeless case lol.

Well done you for cycling to work, that must really help you tone up as you are loosing the weight. Bet your hoping for a dry mild winter:)

I can't wait until i am a size 14 again all of my clothes are 12's and 14's. As I put the weight on quite fast I only bought a few 16's and then even less 18's.

Actually the 18's was one trip to new look (cos they are cheap) when I literally could get nothing done up. I took my daughter and we got me 2or 3 outfits and thats all I have:eek: hows that for adding to the incentive to loose.

Off back down stable yard now still loads of painting to do before winter sets in. At least its not raining today yesterday was vile.
Btw an ad for a chatty person is a good idea:) The more people policing what i do the better ha ha.

Horrah!... well done!.5lbs is a brill weekly weight loss!.. and nearly your on track for the predicted 1 stone a month that they say everyone can do!... well done!.. :)

Just think... 1 stone a month... 9 weeks till xmas... (which im assuming obviously that you will be having a few days off...) you will easily do another 2 stone by then!!.. :)

I was talking to my CDC last night and im going to aim for 2 stone off in 6 weeks if i can!.. eek!... then im going to go up the maintainence stages so be on 1500 by xmas day hopefully... and starting the new year a NEW ME!! :0)

Ohhhh later i will post some progress pics for you :) keep you motivated!..

Have fun with the Horses.. wrap up warm :)

xxx

Nope... we wont be replacing you!... :) You must be in mega wedding mode now!... good luck for your dress fitting lets hope you get more of a positive reponse from the fitter!.. :)

xxx

Yea Caroline I expect it must be really busy for you now. I think with Shanny at goal I don't expect she will be posting very often either so it would be good if we could have some other people too:)

hello how are you all? i was kindly told that you had spaces for a new member??
im rainbow i have 4.5 stone to lose till target i have already lost 42lb with CD and 2 stone before that myself, i came off the plan as i had alot of social occasions etc and i wanted to enjoy myself and i was happy to do so as i knew i would be back to finish my journey in October and here i am.. ready to get down to my target before my 30th in feb.
hello to you all xxx

Right ladies

I have some good news and bad news. The good news is I went for my dress fitting and it fit's like a glove, just need taking in a bit around the chest so I'm not flashing my boobs. The bad news is I have to quit CD for the time being. To cut a long story short I ended up in hospital last night cos I couldn't breath. It is not the diet to blame but what the doctor did say is it was a panic attack and that they think I am putting too much pressure on myself and also that I am not taking in enough calories for how busy I am and will continue to be for the next 4 weeks. I will come back to CD and they said there is no reason I can't but just that I need to give myself a brake for now. Really sorry to let you all down and I hope you are all not here when I come back (If you know what I mean :))

Clare I will PM you and make sure you know how to do the team results and stuff.

I will pop back when I get the chance and see how you all are doing :)

Thanks for your support over the last few months

:)

Caroline

caroline83 i hope your ok, sorry to hear about your troubles there is a massive pressure on ourselves when doing this diet and one slip up or anything can make you really bash yourself its so hard, good luck with the arrangements for your wedding i bet it'll be amazing take care.
well tonight is weight in night for me so here is hoping i have lost :):) x

Hi Irene...

Im team leader, we dont have 6 full members at the moment, think a a couple have dropped off, at the moment we have 3 full members so will be advertising in the team post asap.

For out team name... im not sure how to change it on the Header!... but can we change it to...

Wanna Bee's (hope this is o.k with you Ali and Rainbow??)

Thanks for the check up.. any advice you have about teams is gratefully recieved... :)

xx

Back