Wanna see my children?

HotMess6

So I've got many many animals and as my mother refers to it...my zoo. Large, small, no legs, 4 legs, fur, scales, hooves, paws...and the variations continue.

I'll start with the herps.
Theory of a Deadman aka Theory [adult male crested gecko]
Picture042.jpg

Danse Russe aka Russe [juvie crested gecko]
Picture041.jpg

Santa Monica aka Mon [an older juvie crested gecko leaning towards female]
Picture035.jpg

Dreams Away aka Dreams [juvie crested gecko]
Picture033.jpg

Nirvana, my 5ft female Nicaraguan Red Tail Boa. She is an absolute sweetheart.
Picture005.jpg

Comfortably Numb aka Numb, my newest addition. This Colombian Red Tail Boa is a bit over a foot.
Picture008.jpg

FooFighter aka FooFoo, my hybino cornsnake. He or she is about a foot and a half long.
Picture023.jpg

Young Lust aka Lust is my female normal ball python at about 2 to 3 feet right now.
Picture022.jpg

Ecstasy, my almost 4ft Amazon Tree Boa. Came equipped with a bad case of mites a few weeks ago.
Picture003.jpg

Now my horses.

Chasemea Slick Shadow aka Chase. 6yr old sorrel tovero medicine hat paint gelding.
100_1141.jpg

Slick Dirty Dancin aka Shassa, my 5yr old tri color tobiano paint/arab mare. She has the same mama as Chase(RIP Shady).
23865706881_0.jpg

Jon Richard aka Ramble, my new 10yr old fleabitten gray TB.
23865403393_0.jpg

My dogs.

Jagermeister, my Mini Aussie pup...severly obese mini aussie pup. Last vet visit told us he needs to lose 25lbs...half of his body weight.
Picture387.jpg

Jake, my little sheltie/pom. I can't remember off hand but I think he is about 4yrs old.
100_9231.jpg

The cats.
Roxie, our old family cat.
Roxie.jpg

Cowboy, the other very old family cat.
cowboy.jpg

My baby...Black Jack, Jackie, Jacki-us, pita, etc. :) Rescued him after he had been hit by a car and was having seizures on a country road. He is 4 or 5 now I believe.
Picture225.jpg

Now I have many hamsters, rats, rabbits, and gerbils that you would be bored to death looking at...that is if I didn't pass away just trying to copy and paste all of the links to each of them. I will just post one of each, consider it like a sample lol.

Nova-
novo.jpg

Hailstorm(her dam passed away when this litter just opened their eyes unexpectedly. I then nursed them till they were eating solid food on reg. basis. Then all but this little girl passed away within a few days. Unsure why but she is still being strong and I pray she stays that way.)
Picture013.jpg

Kerrplunk, Sprawl(the one that looks dead), and Killer Munchies(the black and white one). Syrian Hamsters. And to those who are wondering, do not house this kind of hamster together. These three were together for breeding purposes and were separated shortly after. During breeding I keep a close eye as they can become quite viscous towards each other.
Picture055.jpg

An unnamed gerbil pup in my most common color variation.
Picture065.jpg

OMG you have more animals than me lol wouldn't do snakes though not after one bit my nephew and his parents had to prize it off :(

Ha yeah I've got a lot and I love getting more...It's too darn addictive to see there adorable smiling faces! :/

And eh snake bites are no good! My 5 footer bit me right under the eye. I didn't quite know what hit me -literally- until I looked in the mirror and saw the bite marks. It was just a minor strike due to my lack of paying attention and handling her right at that moment.

Thanks! My original gerbil "stud" was that color and about 80% of his offspring were born the same. I've also got some solid tans, blacks, albinos, silvers, and this beautiful light brown color with the markings of the one in the photo.

Back