wanna_be_slim's diary

wanna_be_slim

thought if i started a diary, it'll help me stay focused and write my thoughts.
looking forward to starting my lipotrim from tomorrow.
after years of yo-to dieting and nothing worked, i decided to try lipotrim after a friend recommended me as she lost 3 stones on it in a few months.
i will definitely do it as i am having a lot of support from my husband.
am working tomorrow for 13hrs but will write how it goes when i get back home at night.
i will probably take my shakes at 10am, 3pm, and 6.30pm as they are when we get break times.
fingers crossed i have an easy day tomorrow.

Good Luck, I'm pretty new to Lipotrim (on my 2nd day)..... this is a great support forum, so check in regularly... it does seem to help, being able to tell everyone how your day went!

week 1
had my 1st day on lipotrim while i was at work without any problems. i like the shakes so i find it easy just to drink it and i do enjoy them. i felt hungry a few times but kept remimding myself why i was doing this and how much i wanted to los emy weight. drank about 3.5L of water. had 2 cups of black coffee with sweetners.

day 2:
well its been kinda hard today to stick to the shakes as was feeling very hungry. had my first shake at 12 as was my day off and was late getting up as had a very long well deserved lie in. had my second shake at 6pm :eek: ( was due to have it at 5pm, but fell asleep). will have my last shake by 9.30pm as thats the time when i tend to pick on food and eat anything in the kitchen cupboard.
i even cooked my husband's tea and didnt even drool over it. am so proud of myself.
work tomorrow and hopefully it'll get a bit easier now with the hunger.

day 3:
work today. not too bad but felt very light headed and dizzy at lunchtime. had 2 cups of tea with sweetners in and plenty of water. felt a bit better but not 100%.
so tempted to get on the scales as i feel like i have lost some weight, but am refraining from it. my clothes do feel looser today and its only been day 3!!
cant wait to get weighed and see the difference on tuesday.
:) :)

hi ya well done on cooking the tea!! i waited a couple days till i tried , i also had teh dizzy feeling and i was told i wasnt drinking enough, so maybe if it continues up your water intake , anyway good luck for tuesday xx

day 4 :
my day off today.
well i've hardly felt hungry at all today so far. but i've had my 2 shakes for the day and one more left for tonight about 8.30. and i have got to cook the tea for hubby and kids :sigh:
but i know i will get through it as i did on day 2!
its a long road but hopefully i will get what i seek!!!

Hey wanna be slim. Its my fist day of LT and hubby has decieded to do it with me which is great as no cooking, my father normally comes round for Sunday lunch and he said he'd give us a wide birth for the first week to give us a helping hand. I have one question, see the chicken soups, do you mix that with the same amount of water as the shakes... Gosh Im so hungry! But being strong as want to see the outcome next Friday and carry on from there, each day as it comes. :)

Hey wanna be slim. Its my fist day of LT and hubby has decieded to do it with me which is great as no cooking, my father normally comes round for Sunday lunch and he said he'd give us a wide birth for the first week to give us a helping hand. I have one question, see the chicken soups, do you mix that with the same amount of water as the shakes... Gosh Im so hungry! But being strong as want to see the outcome next Friday and carry on from there, each day as it comes. :)

hi there pheoby, am sorry i cant help you with your question about the chicken soup as i only take 3 shakes in a day but am sure if you post this question in the general forum section, you will definietly receive a reply.
and regarding the hunger, it goes away after a few days, just drink plenty of water.
good luck on your LP journey.

Thanks wanna be slim, i'll post it in the GFS. Good luck to you also. :)

day 5:
work today. been feeling very tired and lethargic most of the day but managed to plod on and eventually was end of shift and end of day. been a very funny day and am glad its nearly over.
cant believe its already been 5 days since i last had some food!! am amazed i have lasted that long and not faltered. i can feel my clothes loose as well and cant wait to get weighed on tuesday.
i can do it and will do it by this summer.
:p:p

Time really does fly doesn't it, I really can't make food for people and I so admire you for it, I just say guys i'm on fatty strike and the have to fend for themselves lol

day 6 :
well nearly one week on LP now and i even did a sunday roast for kids today and i even cut the chicken without even wanting a bit...
thats right good...and am well proud of myself.
but i have been quite weepy and emotional today and tired and lethargic even though i had a very good sleep last night. been drinking plenty of water and even had 2 coffees but still felt crap.
at work tomorrow, another 13.5hrs shift and hopefully i'll start feeling a bit better soon.
its weighing day on tuesday morning, cant wait to see how much i've lost. i'll be chuffed if i lose more than 5 pounds.
roll on weighing day...
:)

Hi Wanna be slim.
I am on my third day on the LT diet, just read your diary it's great.
I am a chef so constantly have to battle with the whole cooking thing but so far so good. I have not had any dizzyness yet but was feeling sick the first 2 days did you have this?
The hunger thing is not too bad but glad to hear it goes pretty quickly.
Keep up with the diary.
Ellebirdy. x

Hi Wanna be slim.
I am on my third day on the LT diet, just read your diary it's great.
I am a chef so constantly have to battle with the whole cooking thing but so far so good. I have not had any dizzyness yet but was feeling sick the first 2 days did you have this?
The hunger thing is not too bad but glad to hear it goes pretty quickly.
Keep up with the diary.
Ellebirdy. x

hi Ellebirdy,
i did feel sick first 2 days, thats normal as we're not eating like we used to, make sure you drink plenty of water.
i did feel very dizzy and spaced out on day 3 but thankfully its gone now, i think my body is used to this diet now.
i can feel i have lost some weight as my clothes feel loser and my jeans are falling off me, i am having to use a belt now. :) :)
keep up with it, once you see the weight loss, you will be more motivated than ever to lose the weight.
:)

Hi, I just popped in to say well done on completing your first week, and I hope you will be very happy with your weight loss xx

Day 7:
not a bad day, felt a bit better today. managed a 13.5hrs shift.
cant believe its a week now since i started LP, hope the scales show how hard i have been working.
one week done, many more to go.

week one done:
i have lost 8 pounds in my first week, am well proud and so happy. thought i would have lost about 5. :p:p
well today after seeing my weight lost has motivated me more and am more determined than ever to go all the way now.
i have already updated my ticker as well :) :)

week 2 :
day 1: been feeling a bit hungry today, had plenty of water and already had 2 cups of coffee with sweetners in them. kinda feel full now. not due for another shake till about 5:30pm, but its ok now coz i feel full. then will have my last shake of the day at around 10-10:30pm.
i have been having all over body aches lately and its been reaaly awful trying to move my arms or legs, but it seems to be going off now a bit. its not as bad as it was day before. i am having plenty of rest as well.
My OH went with me yesterday for my weigh in for support and he was so impressed and proude of me for my weight loss. bless him. he has been my rock since i started LP and keeps encouraging me every day, by saying nice things like he is confident in me and he knows that i can do it and achieve what i want.
i still cook his tea every time am work work and it doesnt even bother me now. just the lovely aromas fill my stomach and i say to myself i will enjoy the food better once i have lost all my weight and that keeps me going.
if i do have certain craving, i say to myself you have another 6 pounds to go to make my loss a stone and how proud i'll be after i lose my first stone, let all the cravings vanish.
its a long road and i know i can do it and i will do it.

Well done, you sound very positive : )

Back