wannabe cs newbie

jam

wannabe cs newbie
Hi everyone, im considering starting on the cs plan and was wondering the price of the plan, say weekly, how much do u spend on shakes soups etc?

Ive done all the usual in the past ww, sw, atkins and cd too, however i feel determined, and i dont wanna fail again!

Looks like there is good supprt on here so i will look forward to joining you all if thats ok.

Cheers guys

Jam

25 quid a week for shakes

its cheaper for soups

go on the rowlnds pharmacy website.

wil give you the prices

x

Just to give you a heads up though, the soups are nasty!

Shakes all the way...in which it will cost you approx £100 a month

Depends on whether you get the bars as well

Hope this helps

xx

I started yesterday but I'm using Avidlite after seeing all the posts on it and it is soooo much cheaper.

I bought shakes and soup but I have to say I think the soups are absolutely horrible I think I'll be sticking with the shakes

I've tried all those diets in the past, sometimes loosing, sometimes not but never keeping anything off. I'm hoping that this is really going to work for me.

Good Luck

wooop another avidlite on the wagon i might pop on a request and start a poll

what is avidlite? Ive tried the chicken soup it seemed actually quite tasty i thought !

avidlite is a website that do, low carb shakes/soups. thats why theres a seperate forum on here for dietmeal

and we can use these instead of the branded celebrity slim ones?
sorry feel like such a newbie!! lol

thats what the dietmeal forum is for follow cs principles just using dietmeal products :)

The dietmeal shakes are used the same way that the CS ones are. Just at a fraction of the price. They are only £12.50 a week :)

they have strawberry and banana too

you can get chocolate mint....cs shakes on the rowlands pharmacy website ooorrr

mix cold peppermint tea with the chocolate dietmeal shake. yummy :)

i nicked that one from when i was doing lipotrim, im wondering if it'll work with orange flavour tea aswell

if you can get orange tea :rolleyes:

Back