Wannabe Skinny-Me

Ah stop it was horrible, and strangely i didnt enjoy it being warm, i like my cold shakes!! So i am going to battle my way through the 5stone weight loss jungle armed with only strawberry shakes :D
Have you started yet hun?
starting monday hun xx

Skinny-me update

Oops forgot to update. So far so good on lipotrim, 9lbs down the first week and im feeling great this week, had a little blip yesterday(ate chicken) but it didnt knock me out of ketosis thank god.

I am going to be joining a gym this week as ive decided to run(jog, weez, pass out:eek:) the Great Ireland Run in April for Breast Cancer Awareness. im also going to sign up for the ladies mini-marathon and another 10k race. All to raise money for charity next year.

Now, in theory im feeling great about doing somwthing for charity, but in reality skinny-me wont be able to run anywhere unless i shift my 5st (physically impossible in my mind, and i wouldnt inflict the pain of seeing me run at this stage on anyone)

BUT its nice to have another focus for my weight loss, something more positive to work towards then getting into skinny jeans(even though that would make me sooooo happy :D)

So heres to getting fit, losing weight, keep smiling and be positive!!!! :cool: xxx

just thought id pop onto ur diary ta check how u were getting on :)
oh i member the chicken soup from my lipotrim week...ye didnt go down to nice can tell ya that haha
ye have vanilla dont ye? i get 21 vanilla a week add hot water a spoon of coffee and sweetners oh yum lol i love it and it helps with the cold!!!
oh and running for charity is a wonderful thing yall def be able to do it!!

OMG How Exciting!!

HI Cat, unfortunately i hate coffee grr wud be so much easier to like it on this diet!! I only like the strawberry shake but sure il keep going on it away!!

So, i was going out last night, i went out abit later then usual because i didnt want everyone saying oh go on have a drink blah blah and try and get me to go to the chippers after!! Anyway, people were commenting on what i was wearing and how slim i looked(after 9lbs you cant really tell but it made me feel great all the same!!) AND i got asked out by a male friend of mine who wants to cook me dinner during the week (hmm dont know how i will get out of the dinner thing) but anyway il figure it out beacuse ive been single for 3 years and i need to have fun wohooo :D

was wondering how ud get on on a night out, delighted ya got through it, the first ones the hardest ;)
ye but although u mightnt see it in weight wise bet u feel fab and that shows so much more.

just change the date...bring him cinema or something!!
are u telling people that ur on lt? cause if u are just tell him...lads are weird they usually dont care lol!!

I havnt told anyone coz all my friends are skinny-minis and i dont think they would understand. I told one of the boys i was on a diet and he was like god no men like plenty of meat on a girl like you and i was like er ok thanks i think? :rolleyes:

Ah il tell the rest of them if i lose weight! Hmm dont know what to do bout himself im not sure if i really fancy him though?? hmm im sure our night out will tell! x

Hi, just started myself on Saturday. Well done on your fab 9lb loss hun! Keep it up! :)

Thanks Bing, best of luck on your first week, its hard but so worth it!!

Bad news is i only lost 1lb this week!! :cry:i so disappointed to be honest hopefully il get a nice weight loss next week. Starting a new job monday and im going to be staying in a hotel for 2weeks whilst im training, i will be like a recluse in my room away from the food. Can you believe they are paying for my breakfast & dinner and im not going to be eating any of it!! :eek: ah well wont be good for the waist line anyway!! :rolleyes: x

Well done on your losses so far..it may only be 1lb this week but 1lb gone forever...good luck for next wk! hope its a super big loss... Caz xx

hey hunni how u doing? hope ur ok xxx

Back