Wannabe SkinnyMins

Well done on the healthy food! And that recipe sounds awesome, I hope it tastes nice! I've got some 'going off' apples so could use them in this tonight!! Got everything on the list except muller light so let me know!! :D

I know thats what I thought! Several months to perfect a scarf and learn how to use different colours so it's not just plain blue! :D

I snuck on the scales this morning and they said i'd lost 2lbs so far since Sunday! So i'm hoping that having fruit at lunchtime is helping! Went to the gym last night and will be heading there again tonight! And i'm planning on spaghetti bolognaise tonight, may have to buy a pepper to go into it! :D What's everyone elses plan for today?

And what was everyones daily achievement yesterday? Mine was still using the weights at the gym even though the little room I use was being used, so I had to do them in the weights area with all the other people (a lot of them were dweeby men lol :D)

hi everyone

oh gosh Hannah I dont know if I made it wrong, but it was rotten lol was like scamebled egg with apples in it lol was horrible looking when I Put it out onto a plate thought gary was going to die but he did try it lol

tonight we are having cottage pie and tomorrow night its spag bol already made and waiting to be ate lol I had nothing to do this morning so thought may aswell make dinner lol

my daily achievement for yesterday was trying the pudding and when it turned out horrible I didnt eat anything else instead :)

today hasnt went so well tho, I have a really munchie feeling today so far I have had

Breakfast - special k sutain and milk with strawberries and banana

Lunch - speed soup, orange and a choc biscuit

then I had a mugshot and just proceeded to eat a dairy milk out of my selection box, I dont know whats wrong with me today I dont even really like choc lol but hopefully wont eat anything else

I have loads of nice fruit aswell cherries, strawberries, melon, pineapple,banana, oranges and apples but just dont want them :(

well done hannah on the gym yesterday keep it up :)

Kerry how is ur week going ?

good luck everyone sue x

Where did you get the recipe from?? Think ill give that a miss lol

Hehe I had cottage pie last night and spag bol will be for tonights meal! :D Cannot wait!! I love it!

Well done on not eating anything after though, because I know its hard when you're expecting a pudding!!

Your day is going well! Don't say its not just because you've eaten a few things! It's all within syns! Choc biccie around 4 syns? Dairy milk (depends on what size....fun size 4 syns, 21g 5.5 syns, 39g 10 syns, and a full one about 12 i think) so which did you have? :) You'll stop binging after a fantastic cottage pie!!! :D

Kerry hows the flat hunting going?

"coming up for air here"

Got a flat subject to reference checks thank goodness, get the keys 1st february.:D

My achievement for yesterday was saying no to the buy 1 get 1free dominos pizza offer. hubby wanted to celebrate the house sale but I made him eat the beef casserole I had defrosted!

Sue that pudding sounded lovely, my mouth was watering thinking of it. What do you think went wrong?

Hannah, good luck with the scarf. I knitted my mum a scarf for xmas a really fancy one all sort of lacey not wool. Was just plain knitting but I was so proud of myself. She thought I had bought it, couldnt believe I had knitted it (not sure she believes me even after I showed her the needles I used lol). I am not known for my patience when it comes to knitting. Funny thing is I do cross stitch and can sit for hours on end following really complicated patterens but I start throwing a strop after 10 mins of knitting:rolleyes:.

Food wise my week has been ok so far. Have just chopped some chicken onion peppers and mange tout to put in wraps for dinner. Might add a wee bit of mayonnaise and curry powder too. Yum.

My achievement for the day was securing the flat and at work I took the kids for a walk to the park instead of going in the car. Walked at a snails pace as my son is not known for his speed but figure it ws better than driving.

Breakfast was 2 bananas and 1 pear

lunch was scrambled egg and bread (couldnt be bothered making toast as it takes ages on the aga the have at work) followed by grapes and a pear (am hooked on pears at the mo).

Dinner will be 2 fajita style wraps then a yogurt and satsumas.

really need to get some different fruit in but am finding it all so expensive at the moment.

Oh well. Off to make a cup of tea. Have a good evening ladies

Yay!!! You got a flat!! :D 1st of Feb isn't far away!

Well done on the dominos pizza! That's great!

I'm hoping the scarf turns out okay, going to keep trying with it I reckon it will take a while though lol

Hope your chicken wraps were good! I just had a yumming cooked breakfast lol

Well done on walking to the park Kerry! That must have been hard and stressful lol Has CJ's behaviour improved at all?

Your day yesterday sounds very good!

I'm off to zumba in a minute yay! So hope everyones day has gone well! Mine food wise has! Porridge for breakfast and fruit for lunch! And cooked breakfast for dinner! So it's not too bad!!!

Not sure about my daily achievement! Not sure I had one. :(

Ok help please!! I've had fruit and snack-a-jacks for lunch, but don't want any more as i've got to have my dinner for 5 (spag bol), as i'm off out for the evening! Although my brain knows this, my stomach doesn't and all I want to do is eat lol! Brought 5 packets of snack-a-jacks, ate one and gave one to my boss, so 3 packets are now staring at me from the sainsburys bag!! :(

I'm going to crack open the diet coke in a minute (after i've finished my water) and I hope this helps :)

Other than this my day has gone well! Must remember to buy artificial sweetener though!! Hows everyone else's day going?

My daily achievement for today is not food related, but I tried on some clothes and although I liked them, I didn't love them so didn't buy them, even though they were in the sale!! :D This might not seem like much, but i'm usually a sucker for sale items and then end up with draws of stuff that I would never wear!! So yay!! :D

Feeling a little less like eating now just from typing a spiel! :)

hi girls

congrats kerry on the flat cant remember if I have already said that lol

Hannah ur week looks fab ur deffo going to have a great week loss this week

today has been ok I had melon for breakfast and speed soup for lunch for dinner am having pizza made out of chicken breast with cheese (hexa) peppers and tomatoes and some s.w chips

I know havent really ate alot of food today but cudnt really be annoyed

my daily achievement today was that I didnt go to the shop and get millions of crisps and choc and eat them like I wanted lol

kerry how has ur day been? Hannah were u off out to?

My day has been so-so. I want something nice but dont know what. Have felt really motivated up until yesterday afternoon and all of a sudden its like I cant be bothered, I just want to eat and dont care if it is healthy or not. Right now I would sell my son for a fish supper with chippy sauce, thank god there are no chip shops close by:sigh:.

Hannah, CJ's behaviour is much better than last week thanks. Poor wee mite must be wondering what the heck is going on. I have explained what is happening to him but at only 3 i'm sure he doesnt understand the full meaning of getting a new house and a big bedroom for his trains.

I think my daily achievement for the next few weeks will be getting through the days without killing my OH. I cant wait to move coz the stress is causing stupid pointless fights which leave me wanting to stuff myself with chocolate. So far i have managed to stick to hot choc but now that i have mentioned the "c" word i want some!

What do the 2 of you have planned for the rest of the weekend? We are packing boxes then going out tomorrow night to celebrate the house sale, probably dinner and drinks, it wont be SW friendly so will have to work hard next week so as not to spoil my hard work.

Ok thats my break over, back to cleaning the house again, oh lucky me:rolleyes:.

Have a great weekend x

None of us have photos up. When i "talk" to the 2 of you I have pictures of you in my head that I think you look like but am probably way off the mark.

Sue, you are fairly tall with very short brown hair, blue eyes and pale complexion, dress in jeans and nice t-shirts mostly.

Hannah, you are about the same height as me with long blond hair and green eyes creamy complexion. You dress very smartly, skirts and vey dressy tops.

Goes without saying you are both gorgeously slim :D

Yes im weird but when i talk to or about people i have never met I always have a picture of them in my head.

So, how right or wrong am I???

lol kerry u make me laugh,

dont worry about the chippy try doing it urself, might not be as good but u will save like 30 syns if not more... or have some dark choc, it tends to ease cavings quicker and u usually want less lol

well kerry I must say think u have got me a little wrong lol

am short am only like 5ft 1 and half haha if even that, I do have dark brown hair but its just below my shoulder and I have a fringe lol.. I usually wear like dresses and ugg boots and stuff when out of work but usually like trousers and shirts to work

ano we have no photos up on the site, I had picture hannah to be blonde and tall as well, and quite slim

Kerry I thought u were medium height with brown hair lol would love to see pictures

does anyone have a facebook, I have loads of photos up on that... would love to see what u look like lol sounds like a dating site now haha

Lol. People are never as i imagine them. At least i got the hair colour right.

I have jaw length dark blonde hair + at 5'6 I'm average height. Yes I'm on Facebook. Search 7under kerry boyd. Not sure how many of us there are but my photo is of me wearing a red t shirt with Cj . Good luck finding me! I will pm u my email that should make It easier. Im just really nosey!

Well sod the chippy I just ate a small pizza from pizza express + half a tube of pringles. While i enjoyed every single mouthful I am so disgusted with myself:cry: just told hubby I cant go out. for dinner tomorrow. He was less thsn impressed.

Hope your having a good night sue

Why am I still in bed?????? Have been awake for over an hour and just cant get my butt in gear this morning. Had breakfast in bed (branflakes milk banana and cup of tea) and now sitting here playing on the computer.

The woman who bought the house is coming round at 4.30 to take some measurements etc so I need to clean the house do some shopping go to the bank and oh yeah do some packing.

How was your night out Hannah? Were you somewhere exciting?

What do you both put in your superspeed soup? Cant find my book and fancy giving it a try.

hi kerry, I have been up from the crack of dawn I cant seem to sleep anymore,

there is a recipe on here somewhere just search speed soup and it should come up, but its along the lines of

1 x baked beans
1 x tinned mixed beans (i get the one from sains its mixed beans salad with chilli suace)
2 x parsnips
2 x carrots
leeks
onion
stock
1x pepper
salt and pepper
put everything in a pot and cover with water

sounds horrible but I have had it everyday this week for lunch and still really liking it lol

I will try and find u on facebook just now, ano I like to put a face in who am talking to

when do u weigh kerry, why not try weighing urself today see how well u have done, and then maybe go out for dinner but try and be as good as u can, cause u have done it before, then hubby will be happy and u will have ur night out.... dont worry to much cause am sure u have done fine x

I went to see Calender Girls!!! Was awesome! This weekend I am going shopping for food and having an evening in, with homemade nandos (if we every go shopping for it!!). Cooking a roast dinner tomorrow and not sure what else I'm doing!! What about you guys?

I also had images in my head about you two; Kerry thought of you as medium height and dark brown hair but with a fringe?? And Sue I thought of you as short (as your stats say) but with light brown hair and quite short hair too.

I however am definately not blonde lol long brown hair, brown eyes, 5ft 9. Funny that you both thought of me as blonde! I'm faaaar from it lol Can't say I wear smart clothes either lol

I don't have facebook, so no photos lol although I agree it would be interesting to see just how wrong we have been imaging each other

Went to the gym this morning :)

Need some inspiration for meals for this week, so far i've got spag bol (which will last two nights), roast dinner tomorrow, cooked breakfast, don't know what else to cook!!!???!!!!

I saw calander girls last year and thought it was brilliant.

Speed soup sounds awful lol but will give It a go.

Sue you read my mind! I weighed myself this morning and STS which im happy enough with as I met my target for the month. Will still weigh In tomorrow though.
Meal out not a problem now as we are not speaking after another huge fight last night. Apparently, even though we discussed it before agreeing to take the flat, Its now my fault that there is only permit parking outside the flat + he either has to pay for 9hrs parking or get up early to move the car elsewhere on his days off:mad: my marriage not to mention my sanity will be lucky to survive this move in one piece:sigh:

Lunch was a cheese + tomato sandwich with toffee mullerlight pear and satsuma.

Hannah, my planning has gone to pot. Im using what I can find in the house at the moment to empty the freezer and cupboards.
What about chicken wraps wuth stir fry veg or salad. I rwally enjoyed the ones i had the other night. Fried rice Is quick + easy to do with meat prawns or veg. Omelettes, I love sausage stovies at the moment.

Why can I give you a list of food but cant think of a damn thing for myself. Typical.

I will try to figure out how to put a photo on my profile.

OK if you click on kerry b profile album there i am with CJ at his birthday party on the 14th January so as recent as it's going to get. Was really simple to do

kerry I tried looking at ur pic but says that there is none there...

well I went up to my mum and dad house today and done a total clear out of my old room :)

I has speed soup and melon for lunch, dinner is s.w chips, beans and quorn sausages, no veg for dinner but will try and eat more melon or something after dinner, although think am ok for 3rd super free as soup is total veg :)

Hannah sorry I cant think of anything either but u could add chilli, cumin and beans to ur spag bol and then it would kinda be like chilli con carne

tomorrow am planning on chicken dinner, champ and veg yumyum i love champ :)

oh god kerry that sounds like a nightmare about the parking, thats crap :( hopefully u can sort something out

p.s kerry I added you as a friend on facebook, just incase ur wondering who it is lol

you look completlt diff from what I had in my head lol cj is so cute :)

Stupid photos.

No sue you are nothing like I imagined either lol.
Yeah, I think Cj is pretty cute too thanks.

As for the parking, it didnt appear overnight he knew there would be problems but somehow thats my fault? No chance! He should grow up. Its only £70 for a permit for a year fir gods sake. Oh dont get me startedmad:

Think i might hsve sweet chilli pasta for tea then a hot bath and an early night

Lol its crazy how we picture ppl in are heads lol

does anyone watch take me out? I swear sometimes I just cringe watching that show lol

I am wrecked tonight so might just watch a dvd chill out and hopefully have a good sleep tonight

anyone doing anything nice tomorrow?

Hannah your doing so well at the gym at the min, I thinking of starting a bums and tums class, have to go alone tho:( has anyone ever done this, is it good, I usually like aerobics but the classes are at rubbish times :( so decided on bum and tums :)

Back