Wannabe SkinnyMins

Yes do bums and tums its great, agony, but great! Another good one is pilates, I went last year to pick up the basics then brought a dvd and am going to do it from home on a tuesday! That's good for your bum and tum too lol and so lovely and relaxing!

Well I went to nandos last night as there was no time to marinate the chicken, and I was really good! Had the chicken from the burger (6 syns) and the spicy rice (9 syns), and that's it! I did go over my syns though as I didn't have sweetener in my porridge I had sugar, and I also finished off bfs spicy rice too, but it was only a little bit!!

Going to re-take my measurements today, as I'm on week 4 of being good! Weigh in in an hour! Got my fingers crossed! Making a roast dinner today and a cooked breakfast! Will let you know how weigh in goes!

Hope your all ok, and your weekend has gone well!

WI: sts. I'm delighted with that as I know I havent been 100% this week. I also took my measurements when I got back on track at the start of the month and did them again today. I need to redo them coz I just dont believe the results. I have done pretty much no exercise (other than looking after the kids and snail pace walks with Cj) but if i'm right then I have lost about 1 inch off my waist and hips, and 1.5 inches off my thighs & bum:eek:. Can this be right just through diet?????

Right now i'm typing this on my laptop but mostly I use my phone (explains the typo's). Last night I wrote a massive thread basically just a huge rant about OH and how I was ready to tell him to get stuffed. I was just boiling mad with him:mad:.
Anyway, after spending nearly 20 mins typing on the phone (not an easy task for me, I hate touch screen phones) the bloomin phone died on me and I lost the whole message. I was not amused so I went storming through to the kitchen, grabbed the other tube of pringles and sat down with the intention of stuffing my face:eek::(. I put 3 pringles in my mouth and started to chew when I suddenly thought what the hell am I doing. You will be so proud of me: I spat them out and put the rest away!!!!!!!!!:D I dont want to mess up what I have achieved this month just because OH is being a complete twat. That was my achievement not just for the day but for the whole weekend:p

Decided to take an hour off today and go have coffee with my friend. Needing a bit of chill time. did I tell you that I have booked to go to this big posh spa for my 40th birthday for the weekend? We are going to have a look at the treatments available ( and start saving coz its about £40 just for a manicure and hand massage type thing:eek:). I desperately want to have some reflexology which is £60 annd maybe 1 other thing. Fortunately my parents have said they will pay for accommodation so I only have to pay for the treatments.

Also planning to make a huge batch of butternut & sweet potato soup for lunch. Too risky not having something to take with me this week as I eat rubbish when i'm stressed (just look at Friday night). Apart from 2 or 3 dinners which are casseroles or bolognese I think it will be a green week as i have no money to buy more food. I hate this feeling of being poor but renting the flat has cost a small fortune what with deposits rent then money to hire a van to move and we need to pay to have some parking spaces blocked off for moving. Thankfully I get paid again in 3 weeks time lol.

Good luck with WI Hannah

hiya

well done kerry thats fab, your measurements are pron right cause u have lost half a stone which by the way is amazing

woohoooo go u on not eating the pringles, I on the other hand had a flump last night and a drum stick lolly lol I just needed some sweet but that was all I had resisted the choc and crisps that gary had which I was proud of

today has been ok I cleaned house top to bottom so hopefully burned off some of the lolly from last night lol

today am making roast chicken dinner, with champ yum yum cant wait

oh god kerry that is a nightmare about the thread that u had written i hate when that happens lol :)

Hannah how did u get on at wi? well done you at being good at nandos, for me that would have been easy am not a fan on nandos :( dunno why just didnt like it when we went lol

me and gary havent been out for dinner in ages, wonder should I suggest we do that this weekend lol I will see how weigh in on tuesday goes first lol

anybody any nice plans for the rest of this evening ?

good luck sue

I've messed up big time. Lost 3lbs this week, but I've eaten rubbish all day. My grandad had his first ever stroke yesterday, but he just had another one. So I'm up the hospital, I'll check in tomorrow probs! Hope everyone is ok!!!

Oh Hannah I hope your grandad is ok. Well-done on the 3lbs. Dont worry about the junk food you. Have a whole week to work it off.

So far today has been good porridge + fruit for breakfast butternut squash soup + bread. for lunch + am going to have some supernoodles for dinner before we pick up the keys for the flat:D

I haven't stopped today at all. Not sure how much progress ive made but i have definitely.made a huge mess lol.

Sue you should come visit me. All you ever do Is clean!! Come clean my house for me.

Have a good week everyone x

lol ano kerry I feel like I never stop cleaning, but i love it lol think sometimes I have a touch of OCD :)

oh god hannah thats awful I hope ur grandad gets better, dont worry about the food just look after urself and ur family :)

well my day was going great, we had roast chicken, champ and veg for dinner we had it early about 3 then I had made sugar free jelly for dessert so we had some of that and a tiny bit of ice cream so that was fine... all going well than gary went to see his dad and came home with a chinese about 9, of course I huffed and said what did u get thst for I cant eat it :(

but oh no, greedy cat that I am I had some chips (about 2 handfuls) and 5 bits of chicken (they are like nugget size) and I ate all the veg out of the chilli chicken- god only knows how many syns it all is am hoping I havent really screwed up, I feel so bad for eating it

am going to try and be super super excellent tomorrow, eating mostly fruit and veg hopefully even sts, am just raging cause I really wanted to lose at least 1 lb a week, cause want to get my 3 stone award before st patricks day booohooooo :(

hope everyone has a good day tomorrow x

Sue, your day was saintly compared to mine!! Why is it that hospital food is soooo unhealthy?? I had yogurt covered raisins, chips, rolls, all sorts... so angry! My scales hate me lol and the unhealthy food has made me stomach go crazy! Ate out last night had chicken and chips and a chocolate fudge cake :O am i crazy?? Night before a rustlers burger...yorkie....haribo...ahhhhh!!! God only knows how many calories, I eat when I'm stressed and man was I stressed.

So... back on it today, had my porridge and going to be armed with fruit for lunch. Got to go back to hospital later but going to try to make a spaghetti bolognaise before I go, then got to go babysitting so will not take any food there.

Grrr... I was so pleased with losing 3lbs, when I stood on the scales they said I put on 5lbs!!!!! :O ahhh! in two days!!

Anyway! Hows everyones day going today?? Can't say I had any daily achievements over the past few days, but what about you two?

Sue, just draw a line under last night and be an angel today :D

Hope you're both well!

Hannah dont worry, it wasnt in ur control what u could eat, How is ur grandad?

I did I was really good yesterday had fish salad and baked potato for dinner and then yoghurt and fruit for dessert lol

today I had grapes and soup for lunch, having s.w burgers and chips for dinner tonight, Hopefully I will even sts this week, and will totally focus on this week and try for a good loss :)

I have been a busy bee today and done tomorrow and thrus nights dinner, as I am back to work tomorrow so made cottage pie and spag bol yum yum this is my new plan to be super organised lol hopefully it starts to work soon lol

Have to go to docs again today, its about an hour away so going to get the bus there and then walk back, I no it cant redo the damage of what I ate on sunday but at least its a start on the exercise again :) anything is better than nothing

Kerry hope ur day is going good? Hannah hope ur grandad gets better soon, and dont worry about this week I know how hard it is trying to eat good in the hospital its impossible but at least now ur on the right track and thats the best way to go about it

have a good day everyone x

Haha yes I should be good and back on track like I said but already biscuits have managed to make their way into my mouth as well as 2 hot cross buns! It has now been confirmed my grandad has epilepsy not had a stroke...so relief! I can stop worrying and just eat healthily. I know tonight is going to be messed up, as i'm picking nan up from hospital before babysitting so now wont have time to make spag bol, so will grab the crumpets...not healthy but at least it will make me not binge for rubbish later??? I don't know, no way to justify it but its tuff at the mo!

Tomorrow i'm hoping I can be 100% and might even try success express! Eat only fruit and veg practically lol!

Your day sounds good! And an hours walk is great! I might do some pilates at babysitting tonight!

Keep up the good work! :D

wooohoooooooooo just back from weigh and I cant believe it I lost 3.5lb, I only have 4lb to go before I get my 3 stone award ohhhh I cant wait

dont worry u will be fine just eat as good as u can, this is what happens in life, am glad ur grandad didnt have a stroke, hopefully they will be able to help him and he will be back home before u no it

just draw a line under the last couple of days and have a 150% week the rest of the rest

good luck everyone x

wooohooo am so pleased and excited :)

Way to go sue:D. Well done.

glad your Grandad is ok Hannah, they will be able to control the epilepsy with drugs. Sometimes life just takes over and you have to go with the flow, you still have 4 whole days to be super good be fore you WI again. Positive thinking!!

Not been the best day, been really stressed at work as the wee one isnt well and cj has some horrendous tummy bug so have had to put him back in nappies for few days. Food has been so so. Had 3 biscuits but no other syns so should be ok. My discovery today was Sw breakfast rice. Boil some pudding rice in water, drain then add to a yogurt (activia vanilla). OMG it was amazing. I had made enough to do pudding at lunchtime today then breakfast tomorrow but I ate the whole lot:eek:. Just as well its free lol.

Keep up the excellent work ladies. I wont be around much for a few days as we are in the middle of moving stuff to the new flat or packing. I will check in when I can ;)

Woooohooo Sue thats awesome!! :D You'll be at target within no time at this rate! :)

You're both right, I have 4 days to concentrate on staying the same! I'll just have to be very strict on my diet as I still don't have time to gym!

Hope CJ gets better soon! And work becomes a little less stressed if possible!! :) The sw breakfast rice sounds lovely! I tried to make rice pudding with pudding rice before but it all went wrong! 3 biscuits is fine!!! All within syns! Good luck with the moving! Hope it all goes smoothly for you! :D

I am re-evaluating my goals currently; it looks like I can still make target 5th June, if I sts this week, lose 2lbs for 2 weeks, then 1lb a week for 15 weeks lol so it is doable!

We're all wanting to be at target this summer lol Sue you have 26.5lbs to lose - 1lb a week for 26 weeks takes you to 2nd August! Kerry you have 28.5lbs to lose - 7.5lbs in Feb, then 1lb a week for 21 weeks that takes you to 24th July!!! Yay we can all do this :D

Ok so nobody has stated a goal for February.

I will be happy to lose 4lbs this month as im just not eating the way I should be. Thats a lb per week so will be happy if i manage that in all the chaos surrounding me.

I have just spent 3hrs cleaning the most disgusting kitchn in the history of the world. our new landlord is about to get a blazing email as the flat was supposed to be clean for us moving in:mad:.

Oh well, back to the boxes then. Be good ladies, I will be checking on you!!!!

hiya

awk kerry thats a nightmare thats all you need when moving, do u want me to come over and sort the cleaning out for u lol :) I would love it, my dream job is to be them two from how clean is your house haha

thats a good goal for feb and iots better to be realistic about it if you no things are going to be harder this month, and then if you lose more BONUS :)

Hannah I think its a better Idea to plan for like 1 -1.5lb per week more acheiveable and means you wont be disheartened if you dont get like 3lb a week lol if you no what I mean

My goal for Feb will be 6lb cause then thats like 1.5lb a week although if am totally honest I would also be happy with 1lb a week, cause I always think the slower its lost the better I can keep it off

am still eating my soup hopefully it works for me again this week... back at work now so more temptation in my way lol am just trying not to look lol

good luck everyone :)

Come on guys, i'm supposed to be the quiet one this week, where have you both disappeared to?

Well, I had another STS for WI today. To be honest i'm really surprised as I have almost completely given up on eating anything healthy. Friday dinner was dominos pizza (I paid for that yesterday with the most horrendous heartburn, was like being pregnant again only this time I didnt have a family size bottle of gaviscon with me at all times:rolleyes:). Last night OH came back from supermarket with curry and naan bread. At the new flat I have been eating granola bars which are about 9 syns, having at least 2 per day. Short break from moving at costa involved filter coffee (yay me no latte) and a berry muffin (BAD me:eek:). You know what? I'm too wxhausted to care! We are hoping to move all the big furniture on Friday and saturday next week then I can get back on track.

What sort of week have you both had? Hope you were able to recover your week Hannah, good luck with WI.

How are you Sue?

Im off to have a shower then back to moving. i will check in through the week. Have a good one ladies:)

hiya,

good luck with the moving, ano everything has been quiet on here, I cudnt find the thread lolso had to wait on one of you two posting to it haha

well done kerry on wi thats brill, you will get back into the swing of things when u have moved everything

my week has been ok, I started back to work so was tempted again will biscuits, buns and sweets and I did give in on a few occasions but trying to do damage limitation today lol I even had 2 glasses of soco last night :( so dont think weigh in will go to well for me

Hannah how did u get on?

oh I had some good news on thrus my sister ( she live in glasgow) had her second wee baby, she had a wee boy he is so cute, he is called Declan but it will be spelt the Irish way.. am so excited to go over and see him, just wish the flights werent so dear lol

good luck this week everyone :)

Hello can I join you please? Joined SW 2 years ago and lost nearly 3 stone:) then had a double bunion op and put on 1 stone:( can now run again and want to lose 1 stone by Easter. Would love to join you as I can't make weekly club but I know sw inside out. Ro?

Hello everyone!!! :D

Im back and on track! Lets just say last week didn't go well which showed in my 5.5lbs GAIN!!!! :eek: BUT I am sure it will all go away! And I think some of the gain was because I wasn't drinking water. Hmm or am I kidding myself lol It seems a lot but I really did binge until I was completely stuffed and stretching my stomach! Silly Hannah! Won't be doing that again, as I felt like crap and did NO exercise except Zumba all week!

So the fresh start begins and I ate well yesterday, made a soup for the week (Chilli and carrot) which is for tea tonight, and I went to a ballet class last night (first time in a year) so exercise has started!!! YAY!! :D

Ahh Kerry moving sounds like a nightmare!!!! When me and bf moved into the flat it wasn't too bad as we both had lived with parents, can't imagine the hell it will be to move out of the flat now lol luckily we can't afford a mortgage even if we wanted one lol

Well done on STS (better than a 5.5 gain lol) that's from all the body magic you've been doing cleaning!! Like Sue said you'll get back on track in no time once you've moved in!

Awww congrats Sue!

Hows everyones day going?? Did we give up with the daily achievements?? lol

I'm just going to list my exercise targets for this week, so you can all shout at me if I don't stick to them:
Monday - Ballet (done)
Tuesday - Gym
Wednesday - Pilates
Thursday - Zumba
Friday - Gym
Saturday - Gym

So i'll let you know each day! And I WILL be alot more active on here as I'm a good girl on sw when i talk to you guys often :D

Hi Ro, sure you can join us!! Hows your day going? How often do you run??

Hi Hannah, was getting worried about you there.. glad to hear everything is ok and you were just having an off week :)

dont worry about the 5.5lb gain it happens to everyone, we all have bad weeks and you never know it could all come off in the next two weeks and then you would be back to normal again

go you, on all the exercise, do you go to all these classes alone, I want to start classes but am nervous and embrassed that I have to go alone lol

Kerry how is the moving going?

well my weigh in is tonight and really feel like crap today, I have IBS and it has chosen today to flare up, I stood on the scales this morning and they showed a 2lb gain, and am really annoyed :( I hope its just my tummy being bloated and that it will go away by the time weigh comes around

hey ro, how are u?

good luck everyone
sue x

Back