Wannabe SkinnyMins

Ooo god! I hate it when you feel crap on weigh in night. When I used to weigh in on a Monday night, I hated it! Used to pretty much starve myself all day lol

I'm hoping it will come off within two weeks!! Because I have to fit into the pretty dress again for another wedding in March!!

Classes are great for going alone! I actually prefer going alone to most classes, you work harder!! I find you don't care what you look like when you're alone and you just push yourself that little bit harder than you would normally! I love classes and think they are a great way of ensuring you exercise, as with the gym I can decide not to bother going, but with a class I don't want to miss it as I might find it harder the next week etc. Go for it seriously! Its great! I've done pilates, legs bums and tums, boxercise, aerobics! What classes are you thinking of doing?

I was thinking of bums and tums and maybe aerobics, they dont have classes in my gym at the weekends, so it would only be a monday and friday that I can go to classes and then weekend I go to the gym

ano am dreading weigh in this evening, but am determine to know if I have sts, gained or wooohoooo have a loss lol

You'll be fine!! It hasn't been too bad a week for you has it!?

Definately try the classes, it gives variety and you are sooo much more likely to stick at it if you're enjoying yourself!! Id do loads more if i could but unfortunately my gym doesn't run classes, so each class is an additional cost!! On top of the £35pm gym membership lol

What time is your weigh in?? Ill check in tonight!! :D Good luck and im sending you weight loss vibes :vibes:

thanks Hannah any help is welcome lol my class is at 6pm so fingers crossed something will happen between now and then

awk thats rubbish about ur gym, everything now adays is just money money money :(

So Sue, how did it go? You need to rectify the week for Hannah and me. No pressure lol

Hey Ro welcome aboard. Which day do you go for weigh in? We like to check up on each other to see how it goes.

Oh dear Hannah. Sounds like me this week. We wont go into what i have been eating. Lets just say it is quick and easy but im not really enjoying it. Went for a walk round the area we are moving to and in a 15 minute walk i passed a pizza hut, 2 chinese restaurant/takeaways, italian restaurant, 2 chip shops, an indian takeaway, a pizza express, a subway, 2 little cafe type places and 3 big name coffee shops. Lost count of the pubs.:eek:

My house is a danger zone, you cant turn around without bumping into boxes or knocking something over. The atmosphere in the house is terrible, OH and i arent even talking anymore (saves on the arguments lol). The big move is on Friday so by next WI I will be settled and ready to get back on track (while desperately trying to ignore all the above mentioned places).

today I was invited to a friends birthday bash, making cocktails in a trendy club in town. £30 for 2 hrs, making 3 cocktails and nibbles. i thought it was extremely expensive considering you can but the cocktails for £5 each! She is a really good friend though so I said yes, better start saving. Is it just me that has absolutely no money at all at the moment? I cant even afford to go shopping to buy fruit. Thank god for my work, they have loads of fruit there that I can help myself to.

Hope everyones week is better than mine. will pop back when I can

Hello Hannah, try to run 2x a week & gym 3x but with a big appetite I'm not getting Ang smaller.
Hi Sue, I'm weighing myself on a Sunday at the mo as I can't spare an early finish from work on Tuesday but I'm still good friends with my consultant and will go back to group soon.
Hi Kate sounds like you three are very enthusiastic.

Sue how did you do??? Got my fingers crossed for you!

Kerry I am completely strapped for cash at the moment, its definately not just you!!

I went to the gym today yay! And had a sneaky peek at the scales and its looking good! Hope everyones day has gone as well as mine :D

Looks like all of us had a bad week then lol At least we can all focus and get back on track together!! :D

I've just eaten a jacket potato and baked beans! What have you all got planned for today?

My daily achievement was to go to the gym for 30 mins this morning, which is exercise ON TOP of my planned exercise :D

Going to do some pilates tonight before I go off to watch the black swan!! Ahhh so excited!! :D

oh let me know what its like, I would love to see the new one with Jen from Friends in it... looks really funny, I watched its complicated last night really good you should watch it :)

my daily achievement was not eating any sweets or biscuits in work, this is going to be my achievement everyday cause thats what is my problem area at the min :(

today for lunch I had some soup and scan bran yum yum lol I hate scan bran def going back to eating ryvita again much tastier lol and also I dont think scan bran works the way are consultant said it does,,, lol I also had some oranges and fruit salad and yoghurt for breakfast, dinner is going to be pork chop, potatoes and veg :) so hopefully i will be on the right track again this week

Ooo that sounds like a very healthy day! Did you stay away from the sweets??

Black swan was weird...quite riskay. The ballet bits are amazing, but yeah its weird.

My day yesterday went extremely well! And I've done the gym tonight and heading off to zumba! Had to go out for lunch today, and had ham egg and chips, not sure how many syns it is, but I didn't have any at all yesterday, so I'm hoping 30 syns covers it! They were big chunky chips and they weren't greasy, neither were the eggs and I didn't eat any fat on the ham!

Daily achievement was not eating any of the thorntons caramel shortcake that was offered at work! Yay!

OMG. I just realised that coz we are moving I will be doing WI in a different place. At the moment my scales sit on the level wooden floor in my bedroom. In the new place there is carpets in the bedroom, wonky linolium in the bathroom and the floors are very creaky and uneven. I am fully expecting a gain this week but no idea how much to expect. How do I compensate for the change in location? Do I start fresh and take my new start weight at whatever it is on Sunday? I don't know what to do.

On a seperate note, I got my SW magazine yesterday and there are so many yummy things in it that i cant wait to try.

Kerry, what I would do is weigh myself at home in the wooden floor then immediately after go to the new place and week yourself there. That way you will know what the variance is...

I'm sure you will be fine! I wouldn't start a fresh as you've done so well, might be abit disheartening for you to wipe slate clean, but at least if you know the variance you can say for sure that was the reason you gained then just carry on with the new position of the scales!

I'm going to go buy my sw magazine tomorrow for my friday night in :) can't wait!

hiya

kerry I think what hannah said is a brill idea, weigh urself in both places and if u have gained like 1 pound, then just take it as a gain but we will know that u really didnt if u know what i mean and then u should have a better loss the week after, dont worry :)

yea i got the mag, there is some tasty treats in it... yesterday I had another 100% day- breakfast - fruit and yoghurt
Lunch - 2 x scanbran and speed soup
snack - banana, orange and pear
Dinner - spag bol
snack - tea and Penguin biscuit (5.5syns)
Total - 5.5

today is much the same until dinner - tonight am having mussels, prawns and rice - with peppers and onion (I know there is not alot of veg but am hoping that all the fruit and veg during the day will make up for it)

what is everyones plan for valentines day?

Hannah I wouldnt worry about the lunch - you have done really well everyother day, so u will be fine

good luck everyone x

Valentines day will be moved to sunday food wise, as I'm baking a pie for bf! :D mines going to have mashed potato on top instead. What have you got planned?

I just had a pasta n sauce for dinner with one piece of broccoli and an apple and a kiwi. Lunch was fruit and normal porridge for breakfast! I always feel bad after I've eaten pasta n sauce, like it's naughty!

Both your days look very good! Keep it up!

we are having valentines dinner tonight, gary is making steak, s.w chips and salad for dinner, and a surprise dessert, dunno what it will be but I will have a small bit :)

also think we will be having a drink, but am going to try and just have one soco and that will be 4.5 syns, so hopefully because I havent had any more syns than 5.5 every day I will have enough to cover me for the week :)

you to are so lucky that u can have ur meal after weigh in tomorrow so then you have the whole week to work anything off again, hopefully my weigh in wont be to bad, i want to get this last 4.5 lb off so that I can get my 3 stone award I would love to get that before the end of feb :( sure we will see

good luck everyone x

Oo that sounds lovely! My bf has surprised me with a bouquet of roses!!!! :D so happy!

I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and I'm feeling very positive but not going to say anything as don't want top jinx it!

I'm sure you'll get the 4.5lbs off this month! The steak won't be off plan and I'm sure whatever the pudding is, it wont go over your weekly allowance!

Ok so I did as hannah suggested + weighed myself in the house just before leaving then weighed myself as soon as I got to the flat + it was a 3lb gain. WI this morning put me at 175.5 lbs. If I say that is my weight on this floor then i STS. If I take the 3lb difference then i lost 3lbs. Either way im delighted as I have had takeaway every night except 2 for the last 10 days. Am thinking i should take the STS + continue from there.

Sue hope you had a loveky dinner. What was the surprise dessert? Unharmed a fish supper while sitting in a bus stop on the way to the pub. Who said romances dead lol.

Unfortunately I feel awful today. Sore throat achey all over + a horrible cough that leaves me gasping for breath:cry:

Hope you both have. a great day

Back